KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know why everyone is missing files, try checking the archive for errors. If there are no errors, then the problem is on your side. I've never had such problems.
These are missing files:
Thanks, that seems to have fixed that issue, but apparently I'm missing a whole lot more files, so I'll try see if I can solve it from my side first. I can't find any errors, so who knows

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks, that seems to have fixed that issue, but apparently I'm missing a whole lot more files, so I'll try see if I can solve it from my side first. I can't find any errors, so who knows
Tried the other links as well, these are the only files I'm getting;
Missing.png
So I'm also missing Metal Detector GUI (i believe), AshTrips and Camera from what I've seen, but there might be more

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know why everyone is missing files, try checking the archive for errors. If there are no errors, then the problem is on your side. I've never had such problems.
These are missing files:
Because people play the compressed version and their AV program interfere with the download. Maybe it is the Edge browser?? :unsure:
When I click on the game.exe shows this error. Im with windows xp ( a bit old but its my office pc)
Windows XP isn't supported. You have to upgrade to Windows 7 at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Then it's no use to Android users. Google doesn't let you save the game nor does it let you access the directory! Thanks again, for the effort tho!
Not even on a rooted phone? :unsure:

What about Android user who use an alternate Android OS?? :unsure:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Not even on a rooted phone? :unsure:

What about Android user who use an alternate Android OS?? :unsure:
In rooted phone you can access the directory, but I'm not one!

That is why NLT made that Chapter Selection feature exclusive for Android. To benefit the non-rooted users.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
"Ash went into the jungle. I wonder where he might emerge from? "

I went to the library but no scene triggered. Any pre-requisites?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
"Ash went into the jungle. I wonder where he might emerge from? "

I went to the library but no scene triggered. Any pre-requisites?
Maybe something had to be done before that? Try going to the Park to collect talismans, for example, and then go back to the library. Can that any pick up need, or buy in no clothing left.

hiritomas12

Dec 15, 2019
Hey guys iam getting a blackscreen after i enter the chamber in the church. can someone give me a save after that scene ?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
All Updates

Do not apply to the compressed version!

All Saves

Clean incest patch:

Last edited:

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Dragged this from the LE thread. I already wrote that you are able to cope with your own problems, especially since all the answers are already there. You just need to use your hands and head a little bit.

This post is for LE, but you can try to do the opposite.
And, update the OS.
So the game application opens and everything looks fine except the actual game doesn't pop up. Sorry for being one of many coming to you but I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem. The application runs on mac but the pop up starting screen doesn't appear.

Reactions: jopola

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So the game application opens and everything looks fine except the actual game doesn't pop up. Sorry for being one of many coming to you but I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem. The application runs on mac but the pop up starting screen doesn't appear.
You always have the option to downgrade back to Mojave if it won't work on Catalina.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes