Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
how much content is there now? Been holding off from playing this game and am wondering should I start playing now or should I wait for a few more updates. thx
How exactly do you want us to answer that? Here are some attempts:
  • There is 16% of all the content there will ever be for this game.
  • There is 1.6 GB of content.
  • There are four characters with six replayable "booty call" scenes.
  • There are 16 replayable fap-worthy cut scenes.
  • I've ejaculated 142.7 ml of semen while playing this game so far.
Shall I go on?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Getting these errors upon booting up game. Glitch or error on my side?

:unsure:
The problem is on your side, make sure that this file exists in the folder. If it exists, make sure that there are no extra symbols or numbers. The file must have this name "Balloon.rpgmvp" without the quotes
hi, could you share a mega link for Android version?
All available links on the first page. I won't be taking up space on Mega specifically for you.
Download with Racaty, downloads fast.

Last edited:

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello. Can somebody tell where do I find the save file from previous version for PC??? I want to continue this version but I must start again without the save file. Before it was in game directory but it's not there anymore!!! Thank you!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hello. Can somebody tell where do I find the save file from previous version for PC??? I want to continue this version but I must start again without the save file. Before it was in game directory but it's not there anymore!!! Thank you!
Check the OP, under the yellow text.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
/deep sigh
So i was dumb and didn't download the v11122 to v14011 update file. Do i need a fresh install for v16012 or is there some kind of update archive that i'm just not finding?
Did you find what you were looking for? I too missed the 14011 update. And once again the update link got removed for no reason. :(

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Since the 16012 update I keep getting a loading error when I go to certain area's
"Failed to load: img/characters/$Torch.png"
and also recently found going in the store "Failed to load: img/characters/$MetalDetector.png"

I searched, but couldn't find these files in the folder
Also checked in with my anti virus, it didn't seem to have removed anything
I used the Mega Link. Currently trying the Nopy Link.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Since the 16012 update I keep getting a loading error when I go to certain area's
"Failed to load: img/characters/$Torch.png"
and also recently found going in the store "Failed to load: img/characters/$MetalDetector.png"

I searched, but couldn't find these files in the folder
Also checked in with my anti virus, it didn't seem to have removed anything
I used the Mega Link. Currently trying the Nopy Link.
I don't know why everyone is missing files, try checking the archive for errors. If there are no errors, then the problem is on your side. I've never had such problems.
These are missing files:

Reactions: seoullux
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes