abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
anyone can help me out? i am stuck at last upadte where i need to go to albert and go to the basement. as i enter the light house he comes and stops me says "leave me to work , come back another time " ? thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone can help me out? i am stuck at last upadte where i need to go to albert and go to the basement. as i enter the light house he comes and stops me says "leave me to work , come back another time " ? thanks
Did you talk to Diana about cockroaches?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
The lighthouse is available after an event at the library.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
There will be more.
Right now there are three scenes (massages) at the massage parlor only one scene show up on the phone.

1. Scene 1 file with file name PR-FirstMas - no happy ending
2. no scene on phone with file name Pr-Happy - Priscilla is standing - happy ending
3. no scene on phone with file name PriciaSim - Priscilla is sitting on henry - happy ending

I think 2nd massage was from jade talisman and 3rd was from another jade or silver talisman

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Right now there are three scenes (massages) at the massage parlor only one scene show up on the phone.

1. Scene 1 file with file name PR-FirstMas no happy ending
2. no scene on phone with file name Pr-Happy - Priscilla is standing - happy ending
3. no scene on phone with file name PriciaSim - P5riscilla is sitting on henry - happy ending

I think 2nd massage was from jade talisman and 3rd was from another jade or silver talisman
The last one was from Silver, I think everyone will add it in the future.

Reactions: norm7777

jopola

Dec 28, 2018
To those we are on a mac catalina. i seemed to find a way to make it work (for other guys in here please confirm if this is a solid way)

So, i'm sure you have the old version of the game which opens correctly.

The old version -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents (Stay here)

Open a new finder -> Go to old game -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents -> Resources

Go to the other window and replace the 'Resources' folder.

Open the old game and you'll see that the game continues.

Please, you guys here who answer most of the questions (thanks by the way) confirm if this method is ok even for the future releases.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To those we are on a mac catalina. i seemed to find a way to make it work (for other guys in here please confirm if this is a solid way)

So, i'm sure you have the old version of the game which opens correctly.

The old version -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents (Stay here)

Open a new finder -> Go to old game -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents -> Resources

Go to the other window and replace the 'Resources' folder.

Open the old game and you'll see that the game continues.

Please, you guys here who answer most of the questions (thanks by the way) confirm if this method is ok even for the future releases.
The question now is: Why does it work with the old 'resource' (app.nw) folder and not with the new one. You could check your permissions for both files to compare them.

EDIT: I'm really certain that most of Mac user here, make a mistake when they try to chmod via terminal.
That is an option but that's to much effort to go back and forth
you can try goobdoob's permission fixer. (does the same as chmod)
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564

Last edited:
Reactions: triscuits

jopola

Dec 28, 2018
The question now is: Why does it work with the old 'resource' (app.nw) folder and not with the new one. You could check your permissions for both files to compare them.
Yeah, I am curious about this too! It's really strange.

EDIT: I'm really certain that most of Mac user here, make a mistake when they try to chmod via terminal.
We don't man, really. I've tried it countless times since yesterday but the game couldn't be opened anyway.

Reactions: triscuits
Jul 19, 2019
Hey everyone Ive got a bit of a noob question here so sorry for being annoying.

How do you use the search function in the thread, Im new to the site and just want to read the reason why theres no android port to the game on Mega.

I know someone posted why, and Im reading on my phone so im not used to the interface yet.

Im playing on a non rooted phone and just dont want to lose my progress and repeat the game.

Super thanks to anyone that will reply.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
What is the money limit in v16012? I want to renovate the house but the package charge is very high: $ 20k !!!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey everyone Ive got a bit of a noob question here so sorry for being annoying.

How do you use the search function in the thread, Im new to the site and just want to read the reason why theres no android port to the game on Mega.

I know someone posted why, and Im reading on my phone so im not used to the interface yet.

Im playing on a non rooted phone and just dont want to lose my progress and repeat the game.

Super thanks to anyone that will reply.
here you really shouldn't use your phone on the site it isn't really supported on mobile the staff is working on fixing it 1e1f7b1ab63eb9e992ee7caf20e70664.png

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes