cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can confirm that this works. I don't know but I didn't see in any other comment in the last 5 pages here. Thanks!
Because I normally do not recommend using chmod 777. It gives everyone access to the file and might make your Mac vulnerable.

Reactions: triscuits

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
What is the money limit in v16012? I want to renovate the house but the package charge is very high: $ 20k !!!
Around $14,000. It is possible to go slightly over this amount by purely finding stuff, upto $14,135 (if you find a Jade statue when your total is exactly at $13,995)
Silver ore does NOT count towards this total, which means you can transform 3 stone statues and a silver ore into a silver statue, for an additional $970. (-$30 for the stone statues, +$1,000 for the silver statue).

So, with a bit of grinding, you can fix the roof, but not renovate the house.

If you didn't exchange statues with NPCs yet (like selling a jade statue on the beach for $500, or getting the Silver statue from Ash), and didn't break any urns yet (for obtaining more statues), basically, only grinded but didn't progress your game any further than necessary, then you can get a bit further than $15,000, though I don't think $20,000 is obtainable.

Reactions: gamer22

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
Is it worth starting the game now, or should I wait a couple of months? How much content is there?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is it worth starting the game now, or should I wait a couple of months? How much content is there?
Most of the important characters seem to have been introduced by now. Including the grinding bit (which works pretty straightforward and isn't too frustrating), there's a few hours of content now, one or two sexual encounters with several of the characters (not all of them yet) and paparazzi pinups of most.
It's definitely something you can pass time with for now without feeling "is that all?". It does give a good impression of how big this game will be once it's finished, which will be huge. All content upto the 16% mark is finished, polished and accessible, each update feels like an added chapter, and the next update like the direct followup to where you left off.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
[/QUOTE]
How do I measure content, in meters, or gigabytes?
How exactly do you want us to answer that? Here are some attempts:
  • There is 16% of all the content there will ever be for this game.
  • There is 1.6 GB of content.
  • There are four characters with six replayable "booty call" scenes.
  • There are 16 replayable fap-worthy cut scenes.
  • I've ejaculated 142.7 ml of semen while playing this game so far.
Shall I go on?

Reactions: Chasso

Kataki

May 10, 2017
Hello it may be a stupid question but I would like to know where to put the Update Files Only when downloaded ? Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello it may be a stupid question but I would like to know where to put the Update Files Only when downloaded ? Thank you
What OS?
What version do you already have on your computer?
Compressed uncompressed?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Oh sorry, Windows !
If you have the penultimate version, i.e. v14, then you have two upgrade options.
1 Drag the archive to the game folder, unpack it, and confirm the replacement of files.
2 Open the archive, select all files, and drag the contents to the game folder where the executable file is located.
Important. Never apply updates to compressed versions, this will not work.

Reactions: xlMARAlx
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes