• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So in theory it would be possible to reach $15k for the roofing job by shooting over $14k and holding the silver ore to make an additional $1k talisman. Has anybody actually done this? (without cheating...)
Yes, and it works :)

By starting a new game, and saving up as many exchanges and urnbreakings as possible, you can get even more than that, but I don't think it'll be enough for the $20,000 renovation, so I didn't bother trying that.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I started the game a few minutes ago. I need some help... with ehm phone option o_O yeah the game option. Because I don't understand if I accidentally clicked something I didn't have to.
I click on phone and go on option and then i see this:
NSFW filter (first time i see something like that)
I click on this NSFW and the game tell me:
Would you like to filter out adult content?
Turn on?
Turn off?

The problem is... turn on block the adult thing? Turn off unlock it?
Some advice is really walcome

Last edited:

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
no it isn't it must of screwed up while downloading it's been fully tested either that or your phone is to old to run it
Guy i have version 0.14 of here.
unfortunately just found this version 0.16
that even has a mega link:

enjoy guys

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question: is there any way that there are subtitles during the video scenes where the characters dialogue with each other (for example, that new scene where Sofia talks with Clare in front of the Clare's lackeys and Sofia's bodyguards)? I ask for those who do not understand spoken English well, like myself and I suppose there will be other players who also have this same problem.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Guy i have version 0.14 of here.
unfortunately just found this version 0.16
that even has a mega link:

enjoy guys
that would be an unofficial one don't download those that is your problem the one i have is the official one

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
One question: is there any way that there are subtitles during the video scenes where the characters dialogue with each other (for example, that new scene where Sofia talks with Clare in front of the Clare's lackeys and Sofia's bodyguards)? I ask for those who do not understand spoken English well, like myself and I suppose there will be other players who also have this same problem.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2897773

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys I started the game a few minutes ago. I need some help... with ehm phone option o_O yeah the game option. Because I don't understand if I accidentally clicked something I didn't have to.
I click on phone and go on option and then i see this:
NSFW filter (first time i see something like that)
I click on this NSFW and the game tell me:
Would you like to filter out adult content?
Turn on?
Turn off?

The problem is... turn on block the adult thing? Turn off unlock it?
Some advice is really walcome
Do not touch anything, leave it as it is, disabled by default.
What is a filter in your opinion? I explain, that if the filter is enabled, it filters sexual content, so you will not see sex or something like that. If the filter is disabled, then the restriction is removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For the Ginseng Plent i only wait about 10 Minutes in the park without doing what.
And then the Ginseng is showing up...
That can actually happen for all the spawns, like money (if you bought the metaldetector) and statuettes. Great if you go for a coffee for a few minutes, when you return, all spawns may be filled.
I found the two fields on the far left the most convenient for grinding, by the way. The top one has only 3 statue spawns + ginseng, but I generally quickly go back and forth between the two untill I have three things spawned in the lower field, not counting the $5 spawns (but the $100 spawns do count in my system, more than half the money I grind comes from those)

Scarecrow2k11

Sep 11, 2018
Am I the only one who has problems to open de file on mac? I downloaded it from mega and google drive and it always sais "can't open the program".... what the fuck?

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes