Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Am I the only one who has problems to open de file on mac? I downloaded it from mega and google drive and it always sais "can't open the program".... what the fuck?
Have you tried using thread search? This same forum, here always there is answers.
(This is a Catalina problem, not a game. The solution is on the previous page.)

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Guys, have anybody of you encountered this problem: I'm unable to grind money more than 14,000. As soon as i reach this amount of money i'm unable to find anything new at all. As soon as i buy anything, which drops me beyond this 14,000 I' able to find new things and money again...but this wont last longer than i reach the magic limit of 14,000 again.

Has anyone a solution to this??

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hey Guys, have anybody of you encountered this problem: I'm unable to grind money more than 14,000. As soon as i reach this amount of money i'm unable to find anything new at all. As soon as i buy anything, which drops me beyond this 14,000 I' able to find new things and money again...but this wont last longer than i reach the magic limit of 14,000 again.

Wait until next update. After every update the money limit is raised.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019

This is not a problem, but a game restriction to that you can't buy everything at once. This can only be circumvented by cheats. But if you read the previous posts, you will find out how you can earn up to 20 thousand.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
To those we are on a mac catalina. i seemed to find a way to make it work (for other guys in here please confirm if this is a solid way)

So, i'm sure you have the old version of the game which opens correctly.

The old version -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents (Stay here)

Open a new finder -> Go to old game -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents -> Resources

Go to the other window and replace the 'Resources' folder.

Open the old game and you'll see that the game continues.

Please, you guys here who answer most of the questions (thanks by the way) confirm if this method is ok even for the future releases.
Can confirm this works!

TheJoeFish

Oct 7, 2019
Okay -- I'm at a loss for how to fix this.

I have the game from the previous update, and I have the new Mac update as well.

I'm still running Mojave, so it has nothing to do with Catalina.

My update (Game-2) has info.plist, PkgInfo, and a Resources folder. This has an app.nw folder.

I've tried replacing the contents of the main game (Game-1) app.nw folder with Game-2's Resources folder's, but this does nothing.

I've swapped the js folders within the app.nw folder to try and fix that.

I've dropped in the entire new Resources folder into Game-1's app.nw, even the whole update.

This almost always leads to an error screen, and even when it loads the game, there is no update when I go to play.

So if someone could be so kind, what are the EXACT files i have to switch out because I've read the last thirty pages of the forum and I'm completely stuck.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Okay -- I'm at a loss for how to fix this.
Why are you doing all this? Now you need to download the new game.
All you had to do was move the update files from the www folder to the app.nw folder, that's it. Now your game is not subject to update, download the entire game.
Other files that are not in the www folder do not need to be copied, these are files for Windows.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I tried moving from the www first. It didn't take.
How to update a game on MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete the archive
I do not know how it is copied and unpacked on the MAC, but think the meaning is clear to you.
If you notice any other files other than the app.nw folder, you can forget about the working game, the other files are only for Windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer2040

araeh

Apr 25, 2018
Story : it is not concluded but it is being a very promising story!
Animation : One of the best animations!
Voice : The voices of each character are very good, I can visualize each one!
Character models : The characters seem to fit the story well!

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes