donita

Feb 8, 2019

Weekly Report

We've hit 5000 supporters!

A few years ago I set out to try and find a unique path into video game development. I've had a foot in the gaming world for a long time and had some great opportunities in the past to create marketing artwork for many popular titles, but since I was very young I've always wanted to make my own games as a profession. Thanks to the support you all have given me over these last 4 years that dream has been a reality.
And for that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Two new pinups have been added to the galleries!
Download links...

And now it's time for an interesting personal story. You all may have noticed that the last update was released on January 14th. I did that so I could take a day off on January 15th, the first full day break since last May (Getting ToN to start the moment Lust Epidemic left off was no easy task).

Well, I'll have you know that I had a great day off! But then I got the flu and went to the hospital for a day. So technically, I'm 1.5 days behind schedule for the February 1st update. I have no doubt that I'll make up the time, so no change of plans, the next update will still be Feb 1st. But oh boy will it be a fun couple weeks!

Sorry for any delays in communication these last few days, and thank you all for the support! Don't worry, the render machines are cooking some fun scenes as I post.
hey dude, would you like to share the pin up gallery please,,

Reactions: LucasLeels

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
oh okay! Last time i asked if the version on the index page contained the chapter selection feature and somebody answered no! So i didn't bother downloading it, guess i should've checked it myself.
I thought all ports in OP are always pirated. And I don't have an Android, so always check for yourself.

wargodbg

May 26, 2017
Is it normal for the voice lines to be missing. Only few are with real voice others are only on subtitles?

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think there's any other developer out there better than NLT media right now. Hard-working, always pushing out updates on a consistent time schedule, putting actual decent content and some sex scenes every update, even pushing through sickness to push updates out early so he can take a 1-day break out of half a year. No excuses, no bullshit, no "sorry render machine broke" excuses like a lot of adult game developers seem to run to when called out on a lack of updates for their games.

I'm glad I could support him, and will still support him even when this game is finished. The amount of polish that goes into the games, the amount of communication he gives, the passion he has for these games is just outright amazing, and it's a shame that most devs would prefer leeching off their Patreon supporters rather work to deserve it like NLT does.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hard-working, always pushing out updates on a consistent time schedule, putting actual decent content and some sex scenes every update, even pushing through sickness to push updates out early so he can take a 1-day break out of half a year. No excuses, no bullshit, no "sorry render machine broke" excuses like a lot of adult game developers seem to run to when called out on a lack of updates for their games.
I think I can guess who you mean. :unsure:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
No, I mean that when I chat with someone, only first few lines are with voice. After that nothing.
Well, this is a kind of voice acting, but the dialogues are unlikely to be fully voiced. So conceived, is not a bug.

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
Currently I'm stuck at the "Ash went into the jungle. I wonder where he might emerge from?" hint.
I've search the thread and everyone said go to the library. I went to the library lot, nothing happen. Went inside and speak to Diana, nothing happen. Went back outside, still nada.
I'm at 11% and didn't follow any walkthrough. Can anyone point me out what am I missing please.
Also I used cheat mod and increased money value and bought everything. After that I lowered the money to normal amount.

Edit: I'm playing version .16012 on PC.

Last edited:

Kaymaz34

Jul 10, 2019
How can i get my save files from android ? I did not rooted my phone is that possible to get files from a not rooted phone ?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Currently I'm stuck at the "Ash went into the jungle. I wonder where he might emerge from?" hint.
I've search the thread and everyone said go to the library. I went to the library lot, nothing happen. Went inside and speak to Diana, nothing happen. Went back outside, still nada.
I'm at 11% and didn't follow any walkthrough. Can anyone point me out what am I missing please.
Also I used cheat mod and increased money value and bought everything. After that I lowered the money to normal amount.

Edit: I'm playing version .16012 on PC.
You might want to go back to the old hints and get up to 14% complete before trying to find Ash at the Library.

Reactions: a.lwan.myar

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Weekly Report

We've hit 5000 supporters!

A few years ago I set out to try and find a unique path into video game development. I've had a foot in the gaming world for a long time and had some great opportunities in the past to create marketing artwork for many popular titles, but since I was very young I've always wanted to make my own games as a profession. Thanks to the support you all have given me over these last 4 years that dream has been a reality.
And for that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Two new pinups have been added to the galleries!
Download links...

And now it's time for an interesting personal story. You all may have noticed that the last update was released on January 14th. I did that so I could take a day off on January 15th, the first full day break since last May (Getting ToN to start the moment Lust Epidemic left off was no easy task).

Well, I'll have you know that I had a great day off! But then I got the flu and went to the hospital for a day. So technically, I'm 1.5 days behind schedule for the February 1st update. I have no doubt that I'll make up the time, so no change of plans, the next update will still be Feb 1st. But oh boy will it be a fun couple weeks!

Sorry for any delays in communication these last few days, and thank you all for the support! Don't worry, the render machines are cooking some fun scenes as I post.
What a refreshing fucking post to hear from a Dev

"I got sick"

1.png
oh here we go again, another i am sick so i gotta del...

"but it wont affect the schedule of the game whatsoever"

2.png

Goddamn it almost brings a tear to my eye...

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I saw someone didnt like the Mother Superior. I think personally she is the hottest woman in the game. :) hope to see MORE of her. the other women seem very uh, immature compared to her. :) just imho...always. no ciriticsm of anyone's own feelings.

the game continues to feel very smooth and well crafted. good job!

and OP stands for Opening Post :)

Reactions: derede
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes