Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Currently I'm stuck at the "Ash went into the jungle. I wonder where he might emerge from?" hint.
I've search the thread and everyone said go to the library. I went to the library lot, nothing happen. Went inside and speak to Diana, nothing happen. Went back outside, still nada.
I'm at 11% and didn't follow any walkthrough. Can anyone point me out what am I missing please.
Also I used cheat mod and increased money value and bought everything. After that I lowered the money to normal amount.

Edit: I'm playing version .16012 on PC.
Give me your save and I'll take a look.
How can i get my save files from android ? I did not rooted my phone is that possible to get files from a not rooted phone ?
Everything is written on the first page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Here is the save files. slot 6 is the main one I was stuck. Other one I start a new game and still stuck at 11% and same hint point. Thanks for the help.
Save files must be uploaded together with the 'Defaultglobal.rpgsave' file, otherwise the game does not see the save.

I loaded save 6, went to the store, bought a metal detector, then went to the library and Ash showed up.

Reactions: a.lwan.myar

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
Save files must be uploaded together with the 'Defaultglobal.rpgsave' file, otherwise the game does not see the save.

I loaded save 6, went to the store, bought a metal detector, then went to the library and Ash showed up.
Thank you for your time to help me. In my game, I can't find metal detector in store. Also I've attached defaultglobal file too and reupload the slot 6 file.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you for your time to help me. In my game, I can't find metal detector in store. Also I've attached defaultglobal file too and reupload the slot 6 file.
Perhaps this is due to cheats, but I have it in the store. Check your inventory.
PS do not buy all the furniture at once, this is visible and creates errors. Furniture for a million won't be needed for a long time.
PSS I tried not to buy a metal detector, and Ash showed up anyway.

Last edited:

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
Perhaps this is due to cheats, but I have it in the store. Check your inventory.
PS do not buy all the furniture at once, this is visible and creates errors. Furniture for a million won't be needed for a long time.
I will start a brand new game without using any cheats. That might be the reason metal detector not available at the store in my game. Thank you once again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I will start a brand new game without using any cheats. That might be the reason metal detector not available at the store in my game. Thank you once again.
I added the post above. It's not a metal detector, but it's probably a cheat. Don't use cheats in the game, and use hints in the game and everything will be fine.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Meanwhile Icstor :
PSS I tried not to buy a metal detector, and Ash showed up anyway.
I used the money cheat and so far game works fine. Haven't encountered with any problem yet. But it's better be safe than say sorry.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Baadshahbhau

Dec 16, 2019
Hello everyone
I downloaded the latest version of the treasure of nadia and try to install it on my oneplus 6 but it shows app not installed can anyone help me thank you in advance

Reactions: Gildarts777

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello everyone
I downloaded the latest version of the treasure of nadia and try to install it on my oneplus 6 but it shows app not installed can anyone help me thank you in advance
First, go to settings and allow installation from unknown sources. If you have any antivirus, also disable it. The second, if the first did not help, delete the apk file and download again. Also check that you have enough free space to unpack and install the game. Delete unused files and applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baadshahbhau

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2020-01-14
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v16012
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files (v14011 to v16012)
Win:
- - -

Extras:
- Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - - Walkthrough
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Was enjoying the game up until the mc got his retarded mutant size dick out at the doctors, it broke the
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2020-01-14
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v16012
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files (v14011 to v16012)
Win:
- - -

Extras:
- Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - - Walkthrough
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Was enjoying the game up until the mc got his retarded mutant sized dick out at the doctors, it broke the immersion had to quit.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Here's a tip for anyone having problems with the minimal amount of grind in this game.

Focus on first getting the field guide.
Ignore the option to buy other things (though the metal detector is also okay) and proceed through the main story.
Reach the point where you gain access to ginseng.

Ingest the ginseng, see the doctor and gain a substantial boost in finding rare treasures.
Get a special massage by using a jade or silver talisman (should you have found a silver talisman by chance in the cave—good. Otherwise make do with a jade talisman on the first run.)
Sprint towards the cave (you can change the run speed in the options menu by using the phone).
There is an area that rarely spawns silver talismans, the buffs makes this much more feasible.
Savescum before starting. Reload if you have spend more than a minute without results.
Enter and exit the area until you find something glittering on the ground. Anecdotally I can say with the buffs, that there's around 25% chance it's a silver talisman. Don't sell your first silver talisman.

A jade run will most likely only yield a single silver talisman, but that's okay. You need it to start the farming.
Use a silver talisman for the massage.
You only got subtracted 1 time out of the 3 from the ginseng boost, by finding the silver talisman.
You can choose to collect enough funds to do the whole ginseng thing again or simply proceed as you were.
You'll likely get around 3 silver talismans per run... or earn 2 k. You only need to do this a few times around (2-3). Spending around 10-20 mins (extra time spend reloading if your luck is bad). Affording you the furniture needed to impress the booty calls here in the start. You don't need to buy the most impressive stuff, stick with the cheapest.

When you want to sell, just do it quickly during a silver boosted run. So you still have access to further silver talismans.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That's called jealousy
No, it's called "penis envy".

Jealousy is when you have something that (you think) other people want (Everyone wants MY girlfriend), but Envy is when someone else has something that YOU want (I want Jessie's Girl).

If you think about it, they are NOT the same thing but rather different emotions. (It's why Envy is one of the 7 Deadly Sins, but Jealousy isn't in itself- it's considered an aspect of Pride.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes