cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As I said in earlier messages, I tried those approaches and it didn’t work.
Pls download the complete game and not the update only. After that try to start the game, if it doesn't work open Terminal.pp and try one of these commands:
Code:
chmod -R a+x [game folder]
chmod -R 755 [game folder]
chmod -R 777 [game folder]

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Where can I look for save files in Linux? Thanks.
$HOME/.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Does each heroine has it's own ending or the game has only one ending?
Most likely it will be like in LE, the ending for everyone, but as mentioned earlier, it's still a couple of years away, where you all are in a hurry.
hi guys, if i donwload the game again, the game works on the last version or i've to donwload the update as same?
You can update the game by downloading only the update on the first page, but only if you have v14011.
If you have not dealt with such updates before, regardless of what OS you have, I recommend downloading the full game.
You don't have to worry about saves the game when you delete the old version, they are located in the Appdata folder.

Last edited:

nrg944

Dec 11, 2019
hi guys, if i donwload the game again, the game works on the last version or i've to donwload the update as same?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Weird... mine is in ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV.
~/.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV is empty
I don't have Linux, just someone wrote that the saves are here.
Well, I'll know.

The full path is obtained like this? $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Last edited:

apples4me

Jun 15, 2018
$HOME/.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Most likely it will be like in LE, the ending for everyone, but as mentioned earlier, it's still a couple of years away, where you all are in a hurry.

You can update the game by downloading only the update on the first page, but only if you have v14011.
If you have not dealt with such updates before, regardless of what OS you have, I recommend downloading the full game.
You don't have to worry about saves the game when you delete the old version, they are located in the Appdata folder.
Do I need to move files around once I extract the update file? I have the full game up to v14011. thanks!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Finally, for my android brothers...
It has the chapter selection feature? If it's a port from PC to Android, then it's no use for Android users, since we'll be forced to play from the beginning!

Edit: I just downloaded and checked, this Android version has chapter selection feature. Thanks a lot buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: First Class Asian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It has the chapter selection feature? If it's a port from PC to Android, then it's no use for Android users, since we'll be forced to play from the beginning!
Isn't NLT's Android version with Chapter Selection function on OP?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
How to deactivate security in Doctors Office
You need to eat the plant, and pay the doctor for the appointment.
Why don't you use hints? This is a linear game, you will not be able to do something before you need it.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
it's the same thing it has the chapter select feature there wasn't much point posting the same thing here it's already in the op
oh okay! Last time i asked if the version on the index page contained the chapter selection feature and somebody answered no! So i didn't bother downloading it, guess i should've checked it myself.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, here's a q, i played the game before this, lust epidemic, and want nothing to do with the mother superior. is it possible to get through the game without getting any hearts with her?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
so, here's a q, i played the game before this, lust epidemic, and want nothing to do with the mother superior. is it possible to get through the game without getting any hearts with her?
Since the game is linear, there are some scenes you have to go through to continue.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh okay! Last time i asked if the version on the index page contained the chapter selection feature and somebody answered no! So i didn't bother downloading it, guess i should've checked it myself.
i get them from nlt and he says it's included not sure why that guy said no

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes