hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A couple of issues:

- This one's been covered earlier, but I thought I'd throw my 10 cents in. The sound on the laptop that I usually use is disabled, so I'm unable to listen to the audio of the cutscenes. Trust me- it REALLY helps to have subtitles for these, otherwise I miss the information within.
- Is there an extra chest key? I had a key when I found Albert's chest, and got the key mentioned in the note (on the beach) afterwards. As far as I know, I have not missed a chest. (I did get the one in Madelyn's santorum.)

BTW, every Anime Fan knows that Nadia's Treasure is Blue Water. :)

Reactions: chamillionaire

Baadshahbhau

Dec 16, 2019
First, go to settings and allow installation from unknown sources. If you have any antivirus, also disable it. The second, if the first did not help, delete the apk file and download again. Also check that you have enough free space to unpack and install the game. Delete unused files and applications.
I did everything you've said but its still not installing any other solution.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I did everything you've said but its still not installing any other solution.
Have you tried downloading the game again?
If you have done all the previous, then there are two options, either something blocks the installation of the app, or your phone is not supported.
In any case, if you have an official port, contact the developer on Discord for help. The first page should contain the official port. Do not tell the developer that you downloaded it from here, in this case it will not help you.

I am missing the church key when i did pick it up
Ash took it when you left the Church.
If you are talking about a new update, then you need the key only to open the door to Madalyne's room. You won't need it anymore.

Last edited:

rover016

Feb 5, 2018
I have some problems with opening the game, I have a Mac and Ive downloaded the game but every time I "open" the game it doesn't allow me to open it it says it can't be opened, any advice?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have some problems with opening the game, I have a Mac and Ive downloaded the game but every time I "open" the game it doesn't allow me to open it it says it can't be opened, any advice?
All the advice about Catalina's on the last pages.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Open Terminal.app and try one of these chmod commands:
Code:
chmod -R a+x [ToN game folder]
chmod -R 755 [ToN game folder]
chmod -R 777 [ToN game folder]

Reactions: Zash1234

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
No, it's called "penis envy".

Jealousy is when you have something that (you think) other people want (Everyone wants MY girlfriend), but Envy is when someone else has something that YOU want (I want Jessie's Girl).

If you think about it, they are NOT the same thing but rather different emotions. (It's why Envy is one of the 7 Deadly Sins, but Jealousy isn't in itself- it's considered an aspect of Pride.)
Uhhh no? Jealousy has multiple meanings. Envy and jealously mean the same damn thing, they are synonyms. But thanks for turning my joke into an English lesson...

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I updated new version and tried to start the game but it wouldn't start. I rextracted like 10 times. I was about to give up, but I had an idea and restarted my laptop. And tried again. It worked. Took me 30 about minutes. I felt like I just wanna let y'all know that. The talisman sure is a grind (jade and silver likely). Sheesh.
NEVER MIND...I just can't play this and Roundscape Adorevia at the same time.

Flumpi212

Jan 2, 2020
a short officiel survey is currently running on the NLT Discord
if someone from here also wants to participate .. ..

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
a short officiel survey is currently running on the NLT Discord
if someone from here also wants to participate .. ..
Voted! And I went for a tux slipcoat with a thigh high cut leotard, I think that would accentuate her body very nicely.
Oh, there were more questions? I think I answered them, lol.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Whats the best way to get Stone Talismans? I sold my Silver Talisman but I need to make another one, I have a Silver Ore and 1 Stone Talisman but I cant find anymore at the park.
Go to the Island light the torch to scare the bugs away next section has both silver and jade Talismans.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes