Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need the URL and you NEED TO IMPORT THE GYF FROM SOMEWHERE!

gyfs NEED TO BE HOSTED SOMEWHERE ONLINE FROM WHERE THEY CAN BRAODCAST WORLD WIDE!

TheManX98

Jun 17, 2018
Is the max percentage for this update (16%)? If so, I've completed the update but I'm currently at (15%), checking the walkthrough guide, did you guys receive a heart from Pricia after giving her the first Silver Talisman for Massage scene? Cause I didn't get any and wonder if this is a glitch.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is the max percentage for this update (16%)? If so, I've completed the update but I'm currently at (15%), checking the walkthrough guide, did you guys receive a heart from Pricia after giving her the first Silver Talisman for Massage scene? Cause I didn't get any and wonder if this is a glitch.
I think I got my last percent through the bootycalls. Or I somehow accidentally triggered it some other way while doing those.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
a short officiel survey is currently running on the NLT Discord
if someone from here also wants to participate .. ..

I voted, i hope that the story with Janet also comes alive, so far I have not liked how it was managed

(Sorry my english)

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
would any of you be so kind as to give me the name of the big-titted redhead on the cover so i can come back when she's got her own content?

Reactions: Pogo123

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

It's just a short week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Coming February 1st!

Despite getting the flu, it's been a productive week with lots of new animations being created for the next chapter. Many new things are coming this Saturday including 3 animated lewd story scenes and 1 new booty call as well as a new outfit and couple new items that will take your treasure hunting abilities to the next level!

What a long, productive, and action packed month this has been and now we're in the final stretch to open February with some awesome new additions to ToN and hopefully a month filled with 29 healthy, flu-free days!

Thank you everyone for the support!

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
Oh god dont tell me its going to be Naomi again, as much as I love her, we just have had enough about her for the past few updates. Give some love to other hot babes please!

Reactions: Cico8 and Viggy

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
So, Pricia gets the new booty call scene and outfit, kinda dissapointing since she's not my most favorite of the bunch, but oh well...

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
So, Pricia gets the new booty call scene and outfit, kinda dissapointing since she's not my most favorite of the bunch, but oh well...
Pricia doesnt have those impressive abs, those are from Janet since she is just as thick as in the pic and is pretty damn fit as well. Also, the girl in the tease looks fairly white but Pricia is asian, so, I'd say its Janet which means we finally get our first heart for her.

Reactions: SuperiorOne
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes