oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Well, I guess I messed up collecting this chest key. Must I start over, or is there a way to find/make/replace this key?

I'm currently on 66% with v69012.
Click exactly on the place indicated in the picture v16012 (5). v16012
But you must have done everything that comes before it.

You have 66% with v69012. Compare with v 69012 (14).png and see, what you miss.
In the LISTS you can see, where you can find what you miss.

hello everyone, I've just finished the update and have never done the puzzles, can someone tell me what do I get if I do them, like a picture or coins or whatever, I'll really appreciate the help, thanks.
see -> PUZZLE

Jun 26, 2019
Your game is not fully loaded.
Delete this and download the full version of v69012
您的游戏未完全加载。
删除它并下载完整版本的v69012
I think I understand. I am using a Chinese translated version of the game (because my English is very poor). It may be that the translator has made other changes in the work which caused the game to go wrong. I have to seek help from other channels.
Thank you very much for your reply.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
hello everyone, I've just finished the update and have never done the puzzles, can someone tell me what do I get if I do them, like a picture or coins or whatever, I'll really appreciate the help, thanks.
For solving puzzles you will receive talismans, the value of talismans will increase.

Reactions: oCATo

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Can I ask for some help, as my save file couldn’t be loaded and basically it just “new game” now
Ive checked the location of it, which I can still see it in User.../userdata/
But for some unknown reasons which I couldn’t understand, it is just new game again now
How can I fix this
Thank you

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I think I understand. I am using a Chinese translated version of the game (because my English is very poor). It may be that the translator has made other changes in the work which caused the game to go wrong. I have to seek help from other channels.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I don't speak English very well either. Therefore this Picture Walkthrough . I think if someone plays by the pictures in this walkthrough they can play this game even if you can't understand the language well.

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Can I ask for some help, as my save file couldn’t be loaded and basically it just “new game” now
But for some unknown reasons which I couldn’t understand, it is just new game again now
How can I fix this
Thank you
The version I was playing is v69012
And the saved file name was still in my Userdata folder, along with the global save file
Though they couldn’t be loaded

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How can I fix this
Thank you
Back up your old storage files outside of User Data. Then delete all saves in User Data. Now start a new game and save it on all the numbers that occupied your old files. Then overwrite these new saves with the old, saved files in User Data. These now all show 0% in the game. now they all open one after the other and save them again. And now the percentage is correct.
if that doesn't work, use all SAVES

Last edited:

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Back up your old storage files outside of User Data. Then delete all saves in User Data. Now start a new game and save it on all the numbers that occupied your old files. Then overwrite these new saves with the old, saved files in User Data. These now all show 0% in the game. now they all open one after the other and save them again. And now the percentage is correct.
Can I ask what do you mean by “now they all open one after the other and save them again”
Do you mean that once I overwrote the new saved files with old ones, it will display the old ones and I just need to save again?
Thank you

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can I ask what do you mean by “now they all open one after the other and save them again”
Do you mean that once I overwrote the new saved files with old ones, it will display the old ones and I just need to save again?
Thank you
The newly saved saves in User Data now all show 0%.
After overwriting these in user data with the old storages, they still show 0%.
Now load each of them, save them in the game and save them immediately afterwards.
and now they are showing the correct percentage.
I hope you can understand my beautiful English :)

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Tomorrow ..
Next update will arrive i am so exited ..
And wonder what will madylen give MC in the sunset ..if it happen in the next update

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Now load each of them, save them in the game and save them immediately afterwards.
Let me try
Hopefully it’ll work
Thank you

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunately for me, this didn’t work
So I guess I’ll download the save file from the link you gave me
But thank you for your help

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
if that doesn't work, use all SAVES
Apparently the saved file from the link that you gave me worked
So, thank you

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any way to sell talismans at this point of the game?? Earlier I could sell them in the library but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By missing it you mean the ~10 dialogue lines Diana goes through during the story to actually tell you about it and to use it for selling stuff ? Aka you didn't play the game

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes