oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
By missing it you mean the ~10 dialogue lines Diana goes through during the story to actually tell you about it and to use it for selling stuff ?
This is interesting what you are saying. Well, I don't remember anything like that. Diana didn't tell me that - or, as so often, I didn't listen to her (she speaks English ... :( )

Aka you didn't play the game
Do you mean ? . Yes - it is possible that I "didn't play the game".
I just don't know how this is to say in English, what this is, what i doing with this ToN. :unsure:

Probably just skipped all the dialogue in order to fap to the cut scenes.
:p
People's memory is different. When they play between work breaks, it's hardly there. The worse it is when playing, the more important and memory-absorbing is the work, they have to doing. and visa versa.

Last edited:

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
Do you have a map of the keys to the chests with the scrolls inside? Because I'm missing a key and I can't find it ...

Tgfrench

Nov 10, 2017
this is the EASY way for puzzle 38:
on youtube.

I found this out after I finally pasted the hard way haha
Thanks for the posting. It encouraged me enough to keep trying that solution till I got it. I had all but given up on that path.

Skecorks

Oct 9, 2018
And the Android version with the incest patch of this new version, does anyone have it? Could you give me the link of the Apk with the patch

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

In about the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will release! Some new revelations will deepen the mystery as Henry takes sides in a brewing confrontation. The chapter will include new puzzles and scenes, plus a little fun side-quest that will result in some killer dance moves.

As Treasure of Nadia comes to a conclusion a new story begins! The Genesis Order will be the 3rd game in the NLT saga. The new game moves our story to the old town of North Santiva where a murder mystery is unfolding that will lead to much stranger discoveries. Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia hold mysteries that will further unravel in the The Genesis Order.
Lots of groundwork has already been completed and some new processes are being put into place that should lead to improvements in animation quality, overworld detail, interface design, and NPC interaction.
I would expect a trailer to be ready to share in April, but will also be sharing screenshots and other images and animations here in the weekly reports and also on as we get closer to release.
I've not settled on an exact release date, but the plan is sometime in the middle of the year. More details to come!
Thanks for supporting the games and I look forward to sharing with you all the behind the scenes content in development for The Genesis Order and of course delivering on the epic conclusion of ToN in the coming months!

D

Deleted member 1943340

In about the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will release! Some new revelations will deepen the mystery as Henry takes sides in a brewing confrontation. The chapter will include new puzzles and scenes, plus a little fun side-quest that will result in some killer dance moves.

As Treasure of Nadia comes to a conclusion a new story begins! The Genesis Order will be the 3rd game in the NLT saga. The new game moves our story to the old town of North Santiva where a murder mystery is unfolding that will lead to much stranger discoveries. Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia hold mysteries that will further unravel in the The Genesis Order.
Lots of groundwork has already been completed and some new processes are being put into place that should lead to improvements in animation quality, overworld detail, interface design, and NPC interaction.
I would expect a trailer to be ready to share in April, but will also be sharing screenshots and other images and animations here in the weekly reports and also on as we get closer to release.
I've not settled on an exact release date, but the plan is sometime in the middle of the year. More details to come!
Thanks for supporting the games and I look forward to sharing with you all the behind the scenes content in development for The Genesis Order and of course delivering on the epic conclusion of ToN in the coming months!
Gotta respect NLT for being such a hard working dev. I will subscribe to his Patreon for sure.

D

Deleted member 1943340

Gotta respect NLT for being such a hard working dev. I will subscribe to his Patreon for sure.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes