ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
just curious, under the church there's the two doors in the room north of Madelyn's bedroom that say they can be opened... am i missing the key for those or have they not been unlocked yet?

eta: assuming since i'm at 69% already so either i've been in there & have forgotten or they're not yet available...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
just curious, under the church there's the two doors in the room north of Madelyn's bedroom that say they can be opened... am i missing the key for those or have they not been unlocked yet?

eta: assuming since i'm at 69% already so either i've been in there & have forgotten or they're not yet available...
you mean these two doors? v40071 v40071 (6).png v40071 (8).png

RB70

Jul 29, 2018

It is for a later version, devs do this in this game, put future content in but do not allow you to access

buckluck77

Jan 30, 2021
Treasure of Nadia [v.69012] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Base Game

Original PC Size: 3.92 GB
Original MAC Size: 4.05 GB
Original LINUX Size: 3.92 GB

Compressed PC Size: 659.5 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 793.7 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 517.9 MB MEGA

Update Only

Original PC Size: 202.25 MB
Original MAC Size: 142.69 MB
Original LINUX Size: 210.63 MB

Compressed PC Size: 91.7 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 32.1 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 100.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
The linux compressed base game zip file is corrupted :(:(

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Just outta curiosity, home map, there are 2 bulldozer, is that new location, i mean, it's almost 70%, shouldn't all location be known by now.

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
Just curious that after I've done it with Janet at Naomi's house and then the soul crystal said that I've finished this update, which the version is v69012, but my percentage in game is just 63%. So, am I still missing something? And there are some chests I haven't opened yet. And can I ask if there are ways to get chest keys fast?

thanks

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Just curious that after I've done it with Janet at Naomi's house and then the soul crystal said that I've finished this update, which the version is v69012, but my percentage in game is just 63%. So, am I still missing something? And there are some chests I haven't opened yet. And can I ask if there are ways to get chest keys fast?

thanks
You just open Soul Crystal and see the statistics at the bottom of the screen. Everything should be as shown. If not, then You missed something:

2021-01-31_110020.jpg

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... find the keys ... WALKTHROUGH . Chest Keys . Broken Keys
If you're too lazy to search, do some with an editor. . Make Keys

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Well, I guess I messed up collecting this chest key. Must I start over, or is there a way to find/make/replace this key?

I'm currently on 66% with v69012.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
cutscenes dont start anyone have idea about that ?
If you have more than one graphic card, than try switch to another.
Also you can open folder ...\www\movies\ and try run something from here. Maybe you have wrong codecs.
Well, I guess I messed up collecting this chest key. Must I start over, or is there a way to find/make/replace this key?

I'm currently on 66% with v69012.
If you find some key you can use it here. There is key for every chest.
Try use Mikor's lists
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-69012-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

Reactions: Mikor987

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
You just open Soul Crystal and see the statistics at the bottom of the screen. Everything should be as shown. If not, then You missed something:

View attachment 1012421
... find the keys ... WALKTHROUGH . Chest Keys . Broken Keys
If you're too lazy to search, do some with an editor. . Make Keys
Thanks, now I got nearly everything, except for the Janet page 2, which I know is in the cavern. But I still lack one chest key or broken keys to open that, and I have been searching through different locations in the link of oCATo gave.
And one more thing, can I ask what conditions required in my house in order to make Madalyn come.
Thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks, now I got nearly everything, except for the Janet page 2, which I know is in the cavern. But I still lack one chest key or broken keys to open that, and I have been searching through different locations in the link of oCATo gave.
And one more thing, can I ask what conditions required in my house in order to make Madalyn come.
Thanks
Try use Mikor's lists. Some keys are really hard to see them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-69012-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
There is no specific thing what you need for girls, but you need invest some money limit.

Reactions: Mikor987

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks
Wee seek together Janet Page 2
List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

Ja 2 = Ja2  v67011 (12).png here you see: v67011 Janet 2

With this you go to WALKTHROUGH -> v67011 -> v6701 (5) v67011 (5).png
And you can see where exactly this Chest Key.

For Madalyn to come, buy anything in the bottom up price range.

Reactions: de van

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
hello everyone, I've just finished the update and have never done the puzzles, can someone tell me what do I get if I do them, like a picture or coins or whatever, I'll really appreciate the help, thanks.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes