hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
For the first time, I got stuck on the booty call of Sofia:

After I chose the [Legjob], the music continues but the screen got blank without further video going.

I can't figure out how to fix it yet. :rolleyes:o_O

Edit:

Oh I figured it out:

Before I copy the update files into old folder, I always like to delete the small video files with "-|" which I don't understand what they are used for.

This time maybe I happened to delete the BC-So-Lj video files. After I copied them again to the old folder, it works fine.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone knows what need Sofia to bootycall? She just rejected me because of shitty house)
Buy everything in the shop until you hit the 1 mil junk. There's also a new statue thingy for v77 in case you already bought everything else

This is also a giant ROFL to all the tryhards who whined about needing the 1 mil stuff to get Sofia from the early versions. Guess who didn't need to cheat their way to infinite $ since v10 ?

• Haha
Reactions: Baalura and sixart

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
is it just me or does Madalyn have some suggestive powers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Henry was already under her control when they fucked in the Church. Those evil aura that sorrounds them while they're at it was not just for display. I think it had a significant effect on Henry's personality. I think he could be possessed by Madalyn's brother because she already made Henry a vessel.

Reactions: Nullx54

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I am just downloading this new update now. Will look back at all the queries and responses after I have played the game

This post is a marker to see how many posts occur between my download and the next time I review the threads.

;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Update 77032 does not work!!! Error !!!!
Works perfectly fine for many of us. So this is very likely a PEBKAC issue.

Buy everything in the shop until you hit the 1 mil junk. There's also a new statue thingy for v77 in case you already bought everything else

This is also a giant ROFL to all the tryhards who whined about needing the 1 mil stuff to get Sofia from the early versions. Guess who didn't need to cheat their way to infinite $ since v10 ?
The statue isn't new. Just a price drop. Such price drops often happens when an item is finally needed.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes