oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
check on january 1st when the update launched and till now how many pages this thread has clogged up,
Sorry ... my new pictures were missing ... I need until January 2nd for the new picture WT.
And on January 3rd I finished all the lists. earlier was not possible ...

people have not evolved since that ?
No, on the contrary. Humanity is getting more and more stupid.
The illiterate population and those who cannot count and do arithmetic are growing steadily.

LDOT

Nov 4, 2018
Based on the picture of the weekly report looks like madalyn is getting her booty call outfit

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
No, on the contrary. Humanity is getting more and more stupid.
The illiterate population and those who cannot count and do arithmetic are growing steadily.
yeah but those illiterate people are not here i think, you need to sign up to get an account here and comment for help, there is difference between illiteracy and people not wanting to read willingly/lazy

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sorry ... my new pictures were missing ... I need until January 2nd for the new picture WT.
And on January 3rd I finished all the lists. earlier was not possible ...
don't apologize, you did not nothing wrong, i am just calling out people who are lazy to search, if doing that gets me flamed more power to them :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am new to games like this. What's the point? Can I play as different characters? Are there different options for the walkthrough?
Main point is fuck all girls, but you need dig some treasures and make some money. You play only one character, his name is Henry. And game is realy strict, there aren't any multiple ways to end.

Reactions: DD69-1 and covena

Xanado

May 9, 2018
it's true . in my opinion NLT is handling Janet's story badly, in her story there are sudden and senseless escalations, it could have been more gradual and logical, leading her gradually on the path of perversion (inserting like scenes from the gym, what is that room for with the exercise bike and dumbbells?)

but the patch (PC version) doesn't work? Janet comes out instead of mom

(Sorry for my bad english)
Instances of excessive "Janet" instead of "Mom" is due to the dev. hard writing it into the text instead of using the definitions in the config.set. Unless the dev. opts. to consistently use the config.set file this will need a proper mod to fix and is out of my skillset. I'm just a regular user like you and kind of got reeled in to handling this patch. I have been trying to keep it as accurate as possible without editing too much as it is not mine to begin with.

Let me start at the beginning...

Sometime in beginning of the first releases a "dirty" config.set appeared from an "unknown source". It contained this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can already see that there are no "Janets" to edit out of the text. The links to this went down but I was one of those that still had it on my HDD so I reuploaded it. This got stickied in the OP.

At a later date the dev. wanted to add definitions to the "clean" config.set file so they provided us with an update that overwrote the old one, it contained this:
As you can see there is a greater amount of definitions in it. But by comparing the files we can see that the beginning of the "clean" file corresponds with the "dirty" patch.

So I merged them knowing that some issues might pop up later depending on how the dev. uses the config.set in the future. This was the result:

Where we are now is that 2 instances of glaring text incompatibility have occured. In these cases I have so far opted to use a light touch to correct the errors by "restoring" the offending definitions back to a "clean" state for compatibilitys sake. Like so:

As an end statement. I have always said I'm not the original source of the patch. I just provided it when it was down and started editing it when I saw errors. The patch will probably need editing all the way through production and probably some additional edits when the game is done. Depending on how the dev. uses the config.set file the game might then need a proper mod to fix things this patch can't fix. If anyone have better ideas on how to go about this with the info we have gotten so far, I'm open to suggestions.

Best
Xanado

Last edited:

Chucks222

Oct 9, 2020
Am I the only andriod user with this problem?.??? after downloading from the android port, the game won't display. ........I need help someone

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020

Later this month will come the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature a new massage as well as new sexy scenes, and a new outfit! Things are about to heat up in Cape Vedra as we approach the epic conclusion! But where Treasure of Nadia leaves off a new beginning starts...

The next game in the saga picks up further north, nearer to the events of Lust Epidemic. It's nearly impossible to explain it without saying spoilers, but in time I'll be able to share more.
What I can share is some exciting new things that the new game will feature, including weather systems with realistic lightning, rain and fog, as well as day and night systems. There will also be character idle animations and non-mainline NPC quests in addition to the main storyline.
The focus in the design of the world will be to create a more dynamic environment and a higher level of realism.
There will also be changes to the inventory system and other interfaces that make the game play smoother, including a totally streamlined method of crafting and a separate inventory for tools, quest items, and valuables.
This is an exciting time for NLT Media! So many big things underway with Treasure of Nadia and the design of the follow-up title. There will be plenty to share with each new weekly report!
Thank you for supporting my efforts! I look forward to sharing more with all of you in the coming months!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Later this month will come the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature a new massage as well as new sexy scenes, and a new outfit! Things are about to heat up in Cape Vedra as we approach the epic conclusion! But where Treasure of Nadia leaves off a new beginning starts...

The next game in the saga picks up further north, nearer to the events of Lust Epidemic. It's nearly impossible to explain it without saying spoilers, but in time I'll be able to share more.
What I can share is some exciting new things that the new game will feature, including weather systems with realistic lightning, rain and fog, as well as day and night systems. There will also be character idle animations and non-mainline NPC quests in addition to the main storyline.
The focus in the design of the world will be to create a more dynamic environment and a higher level of realism.
There will also be changes to the inventory system and other interfaces that make the game play smoother, including a totally streamlined method of crafting and a separate inventory for tools, quest items, and valuables.
This is an exciting time for NLT Media! So many big things underway with Treasure of Nadia and the design of the follow-up title. There will be plenty to share with each new weekly report!
Thank you for supporting my efforts! I look forward to sharing more with all of you in the coming months!
Congrats! You became a patron. (y)

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes