oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Where exactly are these poison thorns ? I can't find them in the jungle
I would recommend typing the word poison into the search function. You will discover that oCATo posted a location screen shot a couple of pages back. It will also be extremely useful in finding answers to questions quickly instead of waiting for someone to provide that answer.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone help me? I cannot pass the start Menu, like my laptop couldn´t handle the initial animations.
The weird thing is, I didn´t have that problem in previous versions.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Nlt I really like this game (and the genre in general). I stopped playing (after 38062) because I found that the MC was simply too irritating...immature little punk. I liked the MC from Lust Epidemic and thought that the characterization would be similar. Any plans in this regard?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Can anyone help me? I cannot pass the start Menu, like my laptop couldn´t handle the initial animations.
The weird thing is, I didn´t have that problem in previous versions.
You probably missed an update or two. Just download the latest full version of the game and rewrite everything.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Can not figure out how to activate puzzle 35. I have already purchased everything in the bait shop.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Can not figure out how to activate puzzle 35. I have already purchased everything in the bait shop.
If you click on the lock and it tells you to purchase items in the bait shop...you have to purchase all the lures...which probably are the ones for the little fish. But, you have to empty the inventory in order to activate puzzle 35.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
It seems the last snake is bugged, it won't let you kill it.
Um, no. I got no problems. Which snake? Location.

xuvi91 Nobody will come deliver it to your bed and on a silver plate. Look a few dozen posts backwards, ok? I posted two times a link to a all-OS update pack i made. Have fun.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
I wish there was a skip sex scene option as I was constantly pressing skip with the Tasha and Alia scene as they are my 2 least favourite girls.

Reactions: vitor698

xuvi91

Jun 21, 2017
Um, no. I got no problems. Which snake? Location.

xuvi91 Nobody will come deliver it to your bed and on a silver plate. Look a few dozen posts backwards, ok? I posted two times a link to a all-OS update pack i made. Have fun.
I wasn't looking for it in a silver plate lol, I just thought the Linux update wasn't relased yet. Thanks buddy

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes