zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If someone please can you help the game won't read my saves no matter what I do I even went as far as deleting my entire user data folder deleted the game downloaded a new copy then tried to overwrite the file once more I cant get the game to load my old saves after the over it does not add new values and loads current save not my previous. Please dont ask if I did something wrong I've done this multiple times before with this game and My New Life Revamped and I have 30 saves I tried with atleast 7 of them with the same result.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I am stuck here and the guide tells me that with my deadly whip I can go further in the cave!
Well,that cave or other?
There's a cave in estero park that has snakes behind moveable rocks (where there are stairs), using deadly whip you can strike the snakes by simply standing in front of the rocks and clicking them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If someone please can you help the game won't read my saves no matter what I do I even went as far as deleting my entire user data folder deleted the game downloaded a new copy then tried to overwrite the file once more I cant get the game to load my old saves after the over it does not add new values and loads current save not my previous. Please dont ask if I did something wrong I've done this multiple times before with this game and My New Life Revamped and I have 30 saves I tried with atleast 7 of them with the same result.
Start a new game and try to save. If you can't save, then it means the game has no permission to access your system drive (C drive).

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
And while I'm still here, what exactly are the extras? Missing one but never really been clear on what they are

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
There's a cave in estero park that has snakes behind moveable rocks (where there are stairs), using deadly whip you can strike the snakes by simply standing in front of the rocks and clicking them.

After doing that, you can also use the "new whip" under the church, there is also a snake blocking a path over there.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
I don't know what tortures me more. Waiting for an update where you finally get to do something with Janet, or get an update where you think you're about to DO something with Janet, and then... nothing happens.
View attachment 968308

You DO get to do something with Janet. I unlocked booty call: Pussy Play (for janet) - it`s in the caves, in the chest after you used the new whip to kill snakes. You go collect a bunch of coins, push rock and unlock the chest with a key chest - you get Janet - Pussy Play

tommy62

Sep 12, 2019
hello , why my talismans doesn't appear in my inventory ,i have only 1 false but i collected a royal, a gold and 5 jade

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everybody,

I need your help,

Here is my achievement :

1609626250911.png

Does someone get all the figures completed and if it's possible to share the 67% save with all MC's house ornments ? (I'm lazy to discover the 2 last Kamasutra Pages ?

Thank you.

Note: a save of 67% without incest patch, please.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes