himler

Jun 16, 2017
Am I dumb or did we loose a Jessica "blood pressure" scene? Now anytime you go there you do this weird armpit thing instead of what use to be a deepthroat scene. Don't even see it in the replays

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Am I dumb or did we loose a Jessica "blood pressure" scene? Now anytime you go there you do this weird armpit thing instead of what use to be a deepthroat scene. Don't even see it in the replays
None of the "replayable" scenes are in the scene player ie Jessicas Doctor scenes and Pricias massage scenes. Also the scene you get when visiting Jessica depends on what you ingest or get poisoned by. I can't remember what triggers the deepthroat scene but the most advanced scene so far is gotten by ingesting the Bancroft Serum. Try ingesting the different herbs and love potions and see wich scene corresponds with what.

Edit.

Crafting the Stomping Boots, getting the Explorer Outfit and crafting the Deadly Whip might possibly lock you out of a scene due to running out of options to get poisoned. Although Poison Thornes being a thing now might be foreshadowing...:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: himler

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Treatments require you to ingest something toxic, i don't remember the initial treatments but i think they are herbs, love potions and stings in the jungle. I don't think treatments are included as scenes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Where's the save file for the compressed version?
:oops:
You really believe there are different versions of savegames because the images sets are in one case more compressed respective eye hurting? Wow.
You missunderstand this. The same saves work for both variants. Or did you just a bit trolling?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
:oops:
You really believe there are different versions of savegames because the images sets are in one case more compressed respective eye hurting? Wow.
You missunderstand this. The same saves work for both variants. Or did you just a bit trolling?
Still expecting people to outsmart a rock it seems. This is 2021, we all know the Earth is flat and Covid was a chinese hoax. Let alone dudes in this thread being able to read past their own posts and/or find the search bar. Cmon man, you've been around this place for a bit :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes