noahh.jaidan

May 7, 2020
Use Joiplay emulator if you are on android
You just need to download the windows version, extract and use the .exe file. So the files are just as they would in a pc. Really great cuz many rpgm/renpy/html games aren't ported or are really hard to find.
Do You know how to implement saves from PC?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Explains your lack of the story, because then you would know that "Henry" is the same loser as Brad. Spoiler: At the of Lust Epidemic a whole water tank of the love portion went into Cape Verdra water supply. So, basically everyone in town is already under the love portions influence.

NLT's comics were all about cheating, sharing, MMF gangbangs and even bestiality. His games on the other hand are a light and trimmed version to fit better with his new "special snowflake-audience".
I didnt even know NLT made comics. Never saw them on the patreon page or discord.
But Im glad that such things are not in Treasure of Nadia. Hopefully such things are not present in the next game too.

Not gonna click on the spoiler yet. I wil try and play some more Lust Epidemic, to see if it gets better. Or at least endurable.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didnt even know NLT made comics. Never saw them on the patreon page or discord.
But Im glad that such things are not in Treasure of Nadia. Hopefully such things are not present in the next game too.

Not gonna click on the spoiler yet. I wil try and play some more Lust Epidemic, to see if it gets better. Or at least endurable.
Dude this literally means that you don't know the story at all but you are making false ideas about it ! :rolleyes: FINISH LE first then CONTINUE with TON and when all pieces fall in their respective place... THEN do your judgement about the characters ! :D(y) Knowing all there is... it's key to make such things but ofc it's not a requirement to finish LE to play TON but you will be left with plot holes... So just keep on playing ! :D(y)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Although it was unnecessary since it was on the same page... (y)
It's not a matter of which page you are on. It's a matter of consolidating your answers so they don't flood the thread, some posts you made was like 1 min apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Dude this literally means that you don't know the story at all but you are making false ideas about it ! :rolleyes: FINISH LE first then CONTINUE with TON and when all pieces fall in their respective place... THEN do your judgement about the characters ! :D(y) Knowing all there is... it's key to make such things but ofc it's not a requirement to finish LE to play TON but you will be left with plot holes... So just keep on playing ! :D(y)
I will play some more Lust Epidemic since Im curious to some of the events in the game. Also like hte little easter eggs it has.

But I did not make a false idea about anything....
Lust Epidemic is full of cheating. Like the 4 love interests of Brad, only the nun is single. Amanda and Valarie and married. Amber is a total hoe and is dating Mendel.

Meanwhile Treasure of Nadia, the female characters are far better.
Even Naomi, who is suppored to be TON's hoe character. She isnt rly one. Yeah she was toying with Tasha and Henry and then somewhat with Janet. But thats about it.
The rest of the female characters are single. Sofia being the only bitchy character of them all.
Mandalyn is cold, but she aint a bitch like Sofia.

Not making any false ideas. Just simply comparing the female cast and settings of the games. And pointing out what I dislike about it.
The moment I saw the sharing scene in Lust Epidemic with Brad, Andy and Amber where they ate her out, that simply made me close the game. I then tried to avoid Amber as much as possible but it seems the game forces me get involved with her so the game can progress.

In Treasure of Nadia, the girls dont sleep around and dont have the extreme hoe tendecies like the women in Lust Epidemic.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The reason that you have not seen mention of the comics is that NLT has forbid any mention of them on his discord site. The reason has to do with the strict Patreon rules against subjects that were common in the older NLT comics. NLT has preferred to just concentrate on his newer games, without angering the Patreon rulers.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I will play some more Lust Epidemic since Im curious to some of the events in the game. Also like hte little easter eggs it has.

Lust Epidemic is full of cheating. Like the 4 love interests of Brad, only the nun is single. Amanda and Valarie and married. Amber is a total hoe and is dating Mendel.

Even Naomi, who is suppored to be TON's hoe character. She isnt rly one. Yeah she was toying with Tasha and Henry and then somewhat with Janet. But thats about it.
The rest of the female characters are single. Sofia being the only bitchy character of them all.

Not making any false ideas. Just simply comparing the female cast and settings of the games. And pointing out what I dislike about it.
The moment I saw the sharing scene in Lust Epidemic with Brad, Andy and Amber where they ate her out, that simply made me close the game. I then tried to avoid Amber as much as possible but it seems the game forces me get involved with her so the game can progress.

In Treasure of Nadia, the girls dont sleep around and dont have the extreme hoe tendecies like the women in Lust Epidemic.
Man, you know nothing about Madalyn...
Also share scene with Amber is based on love potion. After you end Lust Epidemic, or you have some progress you know more about complete plot. Also you can read comics, some of them are about love potion.
BTW, do you know what abbreviation NLT mean?
Im not in incest, bestiality or drogs stuff, but NLT universe is really coherent. But only patreon rules ruin it.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

Do not forget that in Lust Epidemic all people are under the influence of Serum fumes:)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Man, you know nothing about Madalyn...
Also share scene with Amber is based on love potion. After you end Lust Epidemic, or you have some progress you more abou complete plot. Also you can read comics, some of them are about love potion.
BTW, do you know what abbreviation NLT mean?
Im not in incest, bestiality or drogs stuff, but NLT universe is really coherent. But only patreon rules ruin it.
No idea what NLT means.

Yeah, thats why I dislike the "love potion" bullshit. Because it gives this type of excuse " Also share scene with Amber is based on love potion. "

As for Mandalyn. The game hints that she may be evil and be part of some cult. But I have faith that she will get better towards the end. I cant see Treasure of Nadia not having a happy ending.
I hope Mandalyn will warm up to Henry, and Sofia will drop the bitch attitude.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes