phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
If you play Lust Epidemic, there was two girls for Daemalius child. One was pregnant but when MC fuck her she lost her demonic fetus.
I know, it was the black haired girl. I refrained from going into that because, I suspect he might or might have at some point make use of the MC's body to impregnate Alia. But, then again. In LE those two girls were kinda 'asspulled' by the end of the game. Anyhow, chances are pretty big for the dirty old bastard not from the wu tang clan to return

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I know, it was the black haired girl. I refrained from going into that because, I suspect he might or might have at some point make use of the MC's body to impregnate Alia. But, then again. In LE those two girls were kinda 'asspulled' by the end of the game. Anyhow, chances are pretty big for the dirty old bastard not from the wu tang clan to return
Maybe Daemalius come back and be Big Bad villain in next game The Genesis Order. Nice circle from first game to third game in cycle.

Reactions: phill_leotardo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Madalyn 51 and so post-menopausal no longer fertile cannot get pregnant. Also not know what color Madaln hair was likely not dark since she have pale skin and very pale blue eyes not like most brunette more likely Scandi blonde when girl. Dark hair sound more like Sofia when young maybe. Perhaps Sofia was virgin give birth to Daemalius hundreds years before and how became immortal. Virgin give birth to Daemalius cannot be Madalyn now since no longer have active ovary at her age. I think Sister Judy maybe who Madalyn met and spirit away sometime before in Treasure of Nadia line up for next Daemalius mother. Want to see what behind door still locked in Cave of Jaega under Sofia mansion then know maybe.
Ok let's break this down...
  • 51 means possibly post-menopausal but not always. For most women, menopause could happens between 45-55.
  • There are plenty of of pale skin, blue eyes, naturally dark hair ladies in the world. The first two attributes doesn't rule out the third attribute at all.
I'm not saying Madelyn will be the one to get pregnant, but technically it's still possible.

Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
:FacePalm: You are not the first with this. Read this thread carefully, here are the answers to all questions, including yours.
For all you guys playing the compressed version and getting the "Error loading" message.
View attachment 1041278
Lol to both of you. Still hoping people will actually man up and try to read stuff scattered around the thread (in many case right above their own post). Also, missing image(s) isn't only on compressed

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

kolott

Apr 7, 2018
ive checked basement and storage but im lost on this crypt and i have 11 torches, hints usually help but im lost

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes