pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
update only link is broken....

It says failed to load : img/system/Balloon.png

Can someone sand me this file
You are wrong, I had no problems. Your files are corrupted or you are missing something. Redownload complete version from here once available and you will have no problems.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

The problems you are experiencing is most likely related to an update gone wrong, so let's try to fix it.
Answer these questions for me:

What version number where you trying to update from and what was the version number of the "update only"?

Was the version you where trying to update compressed or was it the regular version?

Was the "update only" compressed or was it the regular version?

This is crucial information to know if you are going to use the "update only" files.

The "update only" only works to update the previous version ie v71-v73. If you are further behind, lets say you are at v69, you will need to apply "update only" v71 first and then "update only" v73 or you will be missing files. As you can see the further you are behind the more work you need to do and getting the full update seems like the better solution. Mixing compressed and regular versions will also break your game so it's important to remember which path you have chosen.

When you are done updating I would recommend adding the version number and if its compressed to the gamefolder name if it doesn't already have it to help you remember.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelix171

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do you guys think Madelyn is trying to breed a new body for her brother using MC as a sperm donor?
In Lust Epidemic it is said that they need a virgin to impregnated by the demon, so he can do transfer bodying. Unless the sawn-off shot ghost can impregnate somebody he shouldn't be able to come back, unless its presented a new method

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go to the church in specific the room where there is the chest containing Daemalius... here is a book that you should READ... I'll let you figure out the rest on your own... it won't be hard ! :D :whistle:(y)
Let me show some doubt about that :unsure:

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019

I had same problem with update from Nopy but tried downloading from Mixdrop and it works perfectly. Some people on here will call you names and tell you that you dont know what your doing but ignore that. In this case i think the Nopy download has an error

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I think my save is buged, all that the soul crystal says is that Pricia may be in trouble and the MC needs to visit her, but when I go to the parlor there's no one there, I'm missing something?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I think my save is buged, all that the soul crystal says is that Pricia may be in trouble and the MC needs to visit her, but when I go to the parlor there's no one there, I'm missing something?
Hmm maybe doctor's office? Or her backyard?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Treasure Of Nadia V73022 Walkthrough - Ladder Segment, Roach, Tasha Kpage & Saving Janet :D

Reactions: lexxxi1
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes