wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
dont forget that its 2k a bottle of love potion to make the oil , a bit less if you buy more .
16k for 9 bottles. 300 for container so 9 containers are 2700. That is 18700 for 9 potion that you sell for 90k. So 71300 profit. I did one run. Rosa moss is in cave and spawns and jasmine plant is in jungle so that is free.

Reactions: Yorky 69

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmmm... The game events walk you through these things even explain these things... So how come this many folks don't know about this ?!? :unsure: :rolleyes: I'm guessing the fapping/reading is really out of balance ! :ROFLMAO:(y)
BTW : is it really that hard to grind for money now ??? :LOL: ( you still don't need to do it though... :p )

Reactions: Yorky 69

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You dudes must be new here
I've been on this thread since the beginning of the game way back when it started. I don't feel the need to chip in with my two- penny worth every update. I do like to review the threads to see if there was any item I missed or if I have difficulty in obtaining a result for a puzzle thou. But this time was special, in that the number of incompetent people is starting to stagger belief! 500+ new threads in 24 hours of the new update being posted and over 250 were about how do I load it or its not working what did I do wrong!

I would like to thank oCATo for his helpful hints but come on pal, try to be less condescending will ya! You are taking a lot of these posts as a personal affront to your wanting to show that you have achieved something and are being anal in posting it to this thread.

I can now understand why Alpine Eagle and a few others of similar assistance stopped posting.

Anyway, rant over. Come on all you NOOBS read the first post in the op where you get the downloads from before posting for help!

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.73022] [NLT Media]

Compressed Size Win: 752 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

This Compression is based on Ikarus compressed v.69012 Build and two updates only compressions. It should be work fine, but it can also be buggy.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still no update only?
Just asking.

de van

Jul 16, 2020
I've been on this thread since the beginning of the game way back when it started. I don't feel the need to chip in with my two- penny worth every update. I do like to review the threads to see if there was any item I missed or if I have difficulty in obtaining a result for a puzzle thou. But this time was special, in that the number of incompetent people is starting to stagger belief! 500+ new threads in 24 hours of the new update being posted and over 250 were about how do I load it or its not working what did I do wrong!

I would like to thank oCATo for his helpful hints but come on pal, try to be less condescending will ya! You are taking a lot of these posts as a personal affront to your wanting to show that you have achieved something and are being anal in posting it to this thread.

I can now understand why Alpine Eagle and a few others of similar assistance stopped posting.

Anyway, rant over. Come on all you NOOBS read the first post in the op where you get the downloads from before posting for help!
iam so agrre with you sirr...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

That's the fun with 7 official releases per build and a buttload of wonky stuff jumbled together by randoms : most failers probably didn't get their links from here

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes