apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Ok let's break this down...
  • 51 means possibly post-menopausal but not always. For most women, menopause could happens between 45-55.
  • There are plenty of of pale skin, blue eyes, naturally dark hair ladies in the world. The first two attributes doesn't rule out the third attribute at all.
I'm not saying Madelyn will be the one to get pregnant, but technically it's still possible.

Had a friend of the family get pregnant at 55.... Though she went through menopause, even had hot flashes, and stopped having periods... But nope... The last one was meant to be.

Also:
2 updates with N/A for the update... Supporters just paying for a number change now?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... But this time was special, in that the number of incompetent people is starting to stagger belief!
What is a measure of incompetence?
Are you sure you have the competence mark others as incompetent?

500+ new threads in 24 hours of the new update being posted and over 250 were about how do I load it or its not working what did I do wrong!
It can be seen from this that this is not customer-specific and is not optimal for the users. The system should be improved urgently.

I would like to thank oCATo for his helpful hints,
Thanks !

try to be less condescending will ya!
The meaning of your words is hard to understand for me.
"condescending = having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority."
Is your qualification of the questioner as incompetent something that is patronizing and condescending?

I can now understand why Alpine Eagle and a few others of similar assistance stopped posting.
I talked with him. I know why.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How to find critter in the treasure room ....
where will I find
You just answered you own question :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:... but it is near the stairs to the sewer the next one behind the wall next to the entrance to the sewer the third is at the lighthouse :D(y)

Reactions: elmer556

Mr. E Man

Jan 15, 2020
anyone else have this problem? I'm on a Mac and somehow the chest key is in the wrong room. When I try to get it from the bottom room, nothing comes up.

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.04.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.04.31 PM.png

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes