Mikor987

May 20, 2020
great game. indiana jones with a big cock:). very impatient for the next update. y like it . one question, I have 19 puzzle and not 20, why? I am at 48% backup . sorry for my english, it is school, i am french ;):p
This is a bit weird! What NLT is saying on discord: click "Verify Install" on your launcher and check again!
So try it.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Im stuck at 47%. Not sure why. Im pretty sure i did all the booty calls and i have the new one from this update. Does anyone have a list of them in the order they are obtained? I was caught up in v44 but now im missing something from the last two updates.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Im stuck at 47%. Not sure why. Im pretty sure i did all the booty calls and i have the new one from this update. Does anyone have a list of them in the order they are obtained? I was caught up in v44 but now im missing something from the last two updates.
Likely you missed a profile or two:
10) List of all profiles (48091): 03

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Go in-game, pull out your phone, click the crystal for help and in the bottom you should have bars displaying your status and collectables.

example.png

opop.opop

Sep 2, 2020
Missing image file is 99% you skipped an update or 1% compressed/uncompressed mutant failings. 100% your fault though.

Option 1 : scour the interwebz to get all update-only files, unzip them, apply them in order on top of each other, pray you don't screw up
Option 2 : get full build from now on and skip every hassle known to man
I'm updating from v46082 and I've downloaded the update only zip file for win. I'v extract the folders in the installation folder and I've got the same error ( failed To load: img/system/Balloon.png)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I'm updating from v46082 and I've downloaded the update only zip file for win. I'v extract the folders in the installation folder and I've got the same error ( failed To load: img/system/Balloon.png)
In the screen capture file it looks like you have v46082 compressed. You cannot use the update file on the compressed game.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes