Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you very much for documenting Broken Key 1 - 4 with pictures. Any chance you could do 5 - 10?

I've attempted to follow lists like this (https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v54101-nlt-media.38582/page-707#post-3694584) but seem to be missing one. I've gone to all the locations several times... just can't find my missing one.

I'm trying to fabricate key for "Chest 22" for v54 update... but I only have three broken in my inventory. (Note I haven't fabricated the "Pirate Key", so I haven't "lost" those two keys.)
See the screenshots in the walkthrough, I always show or write where the keys are.

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
My friend plays android version , but When he update must play from the begin gain. Is there a solution to this problem Thank you

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone who has the new weekly report for October 15th ???

hallo zusammen hat wer den neuen wochen bericht für den 15.10 ???

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
There's a bunch of crafting recipes laying around the ground (looks like an open book/beige pages). Every recipe takes 4 ingredients (that those recipe will tell you, though keep in mind you'll have to use big brain power and remember them until way later in the game where you can buy a chest that keeps the recipes you already learned). Search for them, there'll be 1 to craft/upgrade the shovel.

Rare talisman is either jade or silver. Or higher. Once you got 1, try talking to the camera around her fence or try ramming said fence with your face. Or keep checking the hints, maybe they'll change.

Game is also ultra-mega linear : whatever you need is always handed to you in whatever new screen you unlock.
Yeah, honestly I just kept going around like a chicken with my head cut off till I got a new scene. I finally was able to progress, but never did give a rare talisman to Sofia so I guess I'll see how that goes for me.

MrMeat

Aug 29, 2020
It's a really nice game, i played it older updates. This obe seems to have many bugs with the android version, the screen freezes very often and black screen appears often too. Anyway, saving a lot it helps.

MilkMuffin

Sep 18, 2017
Can you open all the chests in the game with the current update? Since there's two I still can't open and I can't find any chest keys anywhere. I've got no broken keys either

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes