Mar 6, 2020
At TON i think the hiding places of the kamasutra pages are made much more fair. With LE I definitely could never find all of them without a complete solution. In general, I think TOn is also more successful in terms of atmosphere.

Unfortunately, both games have the same weakness: storytelling. Especially from the last third of the game, it's just a shimmy from one scene to the next. As good as the sex is, the story is half of all the fun. And in the later course of the game weare so covered with it without anything happening in between that it just doesn't really work anymore. There is no longer any real tension. I hope the dev recognizes this weakness and hopefully find someone for his third game who can help. He really needs a good writer. If he manages to do that, his games will be terrific (y)
Yes I am glad I was not the only one that felt this. The storytelling near the end of the game felt kinda rushed to me.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
this is strange...

the previous error on puzzle #44 (which gave me an Json error) is now disappeared, with the latest update, so , for the moment no need to do anything...

but i still missing some chest keys..

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
i downloaded 92082 but there is no content. Is it any different from 92081 guys.
Probably just bug fixes. The first two digits of the update will tell you what percentage to completion there is.
So 92XXX will only go to 92% completion.
This is as much new content as we get until 93XXX or 95XXX or whatever.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
With how many times these women get creampied you would think a lot more of them would have gotten pregnant, especially Pricia who was actively trying to get pregnant.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, community. I love this game, and I cannot think of another game I've enjoyed as much as this game recently across all genres. But now I realize I've glitched myself. Somehow, I can't get past the snake in the cave with the stairs to the locked temple door. I can't get past it, and if I have to restart, I may have a breakdown. Help, please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
After some time game give you tools for reach unreachable places. And new grapping hook too.

If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another. Also try uodate your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.

You must extract zip to game folder and overwrite all files.

Hey i did what you said but once i got to squallmart, it says :

Loading error

Failed to Load : img/characters/$CarBadParking.png and i already close my folder so i cannot undo the changes.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I really hope after F95's new UI launch, they move all compressed version to their own thread.

I'm so tired of people using the compressed version and not knowing how to update their game and re-posting the same question over and over again instead to use their brain for once.

Really guys:

LEARN TO READ!

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

DON'T BE DUMB!

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I really hope after F95's launch their new UI they move all compressed version to their own thread.

I'm so tired of people using the compressed version and not knowing how to update their game and re-posting the same question over and over again instead to use their brain for once.

Really guys:

LEARN TO READ!

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

DON'T BE DUMB!
your comment will be deleted too .. like mine, I have been saying the same shit :D

4.50 star(s) 499 Votes