Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Genesis Order looks great, the voice acting at least for the trailer isn't bad either so I hope they utilize it more. Playing a Detective should be fun if NLT works on their mystery puzzles more.
1628010598993.png

Hana Rhodes

Aug 2, 2021
Any comments about Naomi's imperceptible "participation" in last sex scene, on NLT's website?

Is not fair. No matter what which girl was your favorite, ALL of them should have an equal participation (at least) on the final scene... I hope he fixes it in the next two sex scenes (and future content) and put Naomi in, as she and her fans deserves.

And please, a cowgirl page.
Wasn't the orgy the final scene?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I would really love such game; specially with the graphics for heir models. They really make the best looking ones I have ever seen so far. Even heaps and bounds better looking than the Japanese Illusion game models.
Try Timestamps Unconditional Love, and then the sequel Lost Love. Still pre rendered images and animations, but also top tier in my book.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Story conclusion was a big let down imo. Super anticlimatic and made all previous buildup fall flat. I guess NLT really wants us to play this next game, but even LE had a proper and conclusive ending so that kinda irks me.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
You hit the nail right on the head. The way I see it...
  • Madalyn & Sofia are really the only essential stand-alone characters.
  • Naomi & Pricia could have been replaced by a single character that raised Sofia's lost daughter and owned a massage parlor.
  • Janet & Jessica could have been replaced by a single character that is both a doctor and MC's mother-figure.
  • Diana & Clare could have been replaced by a single character that is a treasure hunter on the run.
  • Tasha & Emily could have been replaced by a single character as the Squallmart shopkeeper. The bar serves little purpose beyond being a location to find things, and can be just eliminated.
  • Kaley & Alia could have been replaced by a single character that is both MC's sister-figure and Sofia's lost daughter adopted by Janet.
Obviously, the story would need to be adjusted for that, but that would narrow down the female characters to a much more manageable 7 of them.
Yeah to me Diana is my fav but she kind of get lost from the main story since you start to work for sofia and madalyn. Weird since she is at the center in the banner of the game and has ties with your dad, encourage you to be a treasure hunter, help you early game with treasures, etc while clare is more like the lara croft fantasy that you always wanted to bang.

Reactions: magaclaawe

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
The ending was a huge letdown. NLT does two things great, world-building and animations. Character development and dialogue leave a lot to be desired.

Reactions: supersomeone

ReventheDegen

Feb 27, 2021
Hey I haven't updated since v81042 and I'm trying to grab the previous updates. I swear I saw this somewhere before, but I can't find it now. Can someone assist me?

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
With 8% missing, what can we expect until 100%?
5 missing booty calls (probably anal scenes).
2 more scenes (2 empty spots untill scene 116) .
Maybe all Sophia booty calls also with young Sophia, not only old Sophia.
More Evie stuff?

What do you think?

Last edited:

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
How do you access the chest in the finale? I also saw a fish bounce on the docks. Is it an area in the new game's beginning?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How do you access the chest in the finale? I also saw a fish bounce on the docks. Is it an area in the new game's beginning?
You are told in the narrative that a guy went fishing and used a key as a lure. He caught a tuna but it broke the line. You might want to go and try catching a tuna.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes