Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
How do you access the chest in the finale? I also saw a fish bounce on the docks. Is it an area in the new game's beginning?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How do you access the chest in the finale? I also saw a fish bounce on the docks. Is it an area in the new game's beginning?
You are told in the narrative that a guy went fishing and used a key as a lure. He caught a tuna but it broke the line. You might want to go and try catching a tuna.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hey I haven't updated since v81042 and I'm trying to grab the previous updates. I swear I saw this somewhere before, but I can't find it now. Can someone assist me?
Well, I find links but elsewhere so here it is
, , , , , . I didn't tested, cause I don't have v81042. Hope it will help.

Reactions: UraN82

Emors

Apr 22, 2018
The worst part for me were the dialogues(I know who cares in a sexgame, right?). I was expecting something like "Oh your cum makes miracles/I'm ovulating!" at some point.
The latest 2 months of updates are basically only a fuckfest with 0 improvements in the story and no romance, or any kind of sexual tension. That's why the latest orgy felt quite boring.
For example the sex scene with the nun(LE) in the crypt is still one of the best for me.
Fingers crossed for the next part of the story, maybe switching back to something more consistent like LE.

I would like to thank you for speaking to me a little from the soul.

Yes it's a sex game that's right and many just play it and then fappn. I personally could not even there. With each of the last updates you already knew what comes next. Group sex here Group sex there.

Many will laugh now or not believe me at all.
Many people have different fantasies than you, have other ideas and you get ideas. My wife likes to play with me such games to stimulate their own fantasies.

Towards the end it was here but only a simple play through and many sex scenes also quickly clicked away, the story was very very boring.

This is also the reason why I hope that the next game will be better and not end in an endless fuckfest.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
With 8% missing, what can we expect until 100%?
5 missing booty calls (probably anal scenes).
2 more scenes (2 empty spots untill scene 116) .
Maybe all Sophia booty calls also with young Sophia, not only old Sophia.
More Evie stuff?

What do you think?
What left is 5 Kamasutra Pages, 2 nude profile (Madalyn and Evie), maybe a Photo or few of them. I think that scenes don't effect on percentage of the game. And that's all what crossed my mind.

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone has infomation about the video black screen bug fix?
I had game crash on orgy scene when first start new update. Then game went to black screen every time on orgy scene. I checked processes and game process was in memory even after I closed game. And I couldn't kill process. I checked why, and it was video codecs.

So, I don't know what exactly helped me, but bug is gone after I installed fresh codec pack (K-Lite) and rebooted computer.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Okay. In the penultimate episode of Treasure of Nadia, Duncan Helmer stabs and kills Henry, who comes back from the dead like Jesus Christ thanks to Evie. Seven months later Duncan and Vlad rock up to Sofia's mansion in a helicopter, see Henry, and don't say a word about a dead man apparently alive, well and walking again! WTF? Neither Duncan or Vlad seemed in the least surprised to see Henry back from the dead after Duncan gutted him with a knife and, presumably, disposing of his body by throwing it into the river running under Sofia's mansion which took his body to the cave! Did the Tikpak treasure age the brains of these villains to the point where they developed Alzheimer's? Or is this just shit continuity on the part of NLT Media again? :unsure:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
You hit the nail right on the head. The way I see it...
  • Madalyn & Sofia are really the only essential stand-alone characters.
  • Naomi & Pricia could have been replaced by a single character that raised Sofia's lost daughter and owned a massage parlor.
  • Janet & Jessica could have been replaced by a single character that is both a doctor and MC's mother-figure.
  • Diana & Clare could have been replaced by a single character that is a treasure hunter on the run.
  • Tasha & Emily could have been replaced by a single character as the Squallmart shopkeeper. The bar serves little purpose beyond being a location to find things, and can be just eliminated.
  • Kaley & Alia could have been replaced by a single character that is both MC's sister-figure and Sofia's lost daughter adopted by Janet.
Obviously, the story would need to be adjusted for that, but that would narrow down the female characters to a much more manageable 7 of them.
Great suggestions which I support 100%. It would also have been nice for vacuous characters like Naomi and Janet to have been given occupations, for example, to flesh them out and give them personalities. As things stand they merely exist, have sex, and that's that! (Lot's of questions too: Where did Janet's income come from to enable her to run such a comfortable three bedroom home? And did Janet or Naomi ever study something, have a job, or pursue a career at some point in their lives? Filing in little details like this in a story makes characters come alive.) Personally I would much rather have a less populous and much deeper game with a smaller number of really interesting well developed characters than a less engaging game chock-a-block with gorgeous female characters who are basically only warm bodies for the MC to penetrate. (y)

I KNOW that I'm NOT the only one who feels this way.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes