milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
c
why are you playing it then ?
constant ramblings which accomplish nothing
people obviously play these games for fap, clearly you don't so go read some good VNs.. which are good according to you.. playing the game again n again and taking/investing your precious time to play updates to just to criticize it, it's just like a kid crying for help ..
we all get that LE was better story wise, but patreons wanted more women in ToN and in TGO that's why NLT made that call.. so you pushing the narrative about story.. yeah people don't care about it coz more than half of the crowd doesn't read the dialogues, just check this thread it shouldn't be hard
ause this is black screen problem

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
why are you playing it then ?
constant ramblings which accomplish nothing
people obviously play these games for fap, clearly you don't so go read some good VNs.. which are good according to you.. playing the game again n again and taking/investing your precious time to play updates to just to criticize it, it's just like a kid crying for help ..
we all get that LE was better story wise, but patreons wanted more women in ToN and in TGO that's why NLT made that call.. so you pushing the narrative about story.. yeah people don't care about it coz more than half of the crowd doesn't read the dialogues, just check this thread it shouldn't be hard
Why are you always taking it on yourself to try to stifle somebody else's opinion? Who the hell are you? If you don't like what I write don't read it when I post it but for goodness sake stop whining about my opinions like a little bitch. I've got a triple digit IQ and want more from a lewd game than a wank fantasy while you obviously don't; I'm perfectly happy for you to fap away to you heart's content so why are you outraged because I myself want more from a lewd game than just that? Tell you what I'm sick of your fachistic intolerence and so am going to block/ignore you from this point on because your pidgeon posts aren't worth the candle. Feel free to wheedle, grizzle and gripe about my opinions as much as you like, like a temperamental child, but I won't see any of your self-indulgent whimperings in future so why waste your time when you could be playing with yourself? Have a nice life once you've grown up, assuming you manage one day to get one. Sorry to have interrupted you if you were spanking your monkey while bleating about my opinions and/or gaming simultaneously. If I've interfered with your love life I take this opportunity to apologize to both you and your right (or left) hand for the interruptus. I hope you will continue to be happy together until death do you part or seperated by accident or surgical amputation. Byeeee!

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Looks like the End but for me its 84% becouse I have not openned two rooms yet still locked, If some one can help see attched and help. 1. Room in sopias appartment & 2. Ship reak ; May be its one room only
Those rooms are still locked at 92%, you need to get all the KS pages (and then use the Booty Call) and solve all the puzzles in the temple to get to full completion.

• Angry
Reactions: templarknight2020

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Why are you always taking it on yourself to try to stifle somebody else's opinion? Who the hell are you? If you don't like what I write don't read it when I post it but for goodness sake stop whining about my opinions like a little bitch. I've got a triple digit IQ and want more from a lewd game than a wank fantasy while you obviously don't; if I'm perfectly happy for you to fap away to you heart's content so why are you outraged because I myself want more from a game than that? Tell you what I'm sick of your fachistic intolerence and so am going to block/ignore you from this point on because your pidgeon posts aren't worth the candle. Feel free to wheedle, grizzle and gripe about my opinions as much as you like, like a temperamental child, but I won't see any of your self-indulgent whimperings it in future so why waste your time? Have a nice life once you've grown up, assuming you manage get one one day. Sorry to have interrupted you if you happened to be spanking your monkey while gaming; if I have interfered with your love life inadvertently I take this opportunity to apologize to both you and your right hand. I hope you will be happy together until death do you part. Byeeee!
wow.. there is no correlation to what i wrote and to what you responded back xD
spanking your monkey, your love life inadvertently, I take this opportunity to apologize to both you and your right hand. I hope you will be happy together until death do you part ... jesus :D
get out more of your home bruh, you need it ..
triple digit IQ it seems :D

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I download the full 6GB version, but during big scene in sofia's pool, screen goes black. its is a bug ? I cant proceed!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I download the full 6GB version, but during big scene in sofia's pool, screen goes black. its is a bug ? I cant proceed!
based on the messages in this forum, this error was there in android, not in PC hmmm.. if you're running windows 10 maybe try running the game on GPU instead of CPU.. if that too fails, then at the start screen in setting, select to play the videos in low resolution

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's funny how this thread became "helpless" without oCATo and sixart answering all the questions. Cat even deleted his "previous update" post and isn't able to maintain his save post anymore.
hahah 'helpless' :D
maybe we will see him TGO thread

• Angry
Reactions: sixart

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
quality of the games sure does increase with each one. Thoroughly enjoyed both Lust Epidemic and this one and the preview of its sequel sure promisses to up scale the quality once again.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes