DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Compared to the final scene of Lust Epidemic, featuring Madalyn and Daemalius in conversation and ending with Madalyn marching off to Cape Vedra in search of Nadia, the end of Treasure of Nadia pales in comparison. As Treasure of Nadia progressed and more and more characters were introduced the game became flakier and flakier. You see the same thing happening if long-running TV series which start out well with a small cast of characters, all of whom have enough time devoted to them to develop their characters and allow you to get to know them, which nosedives as soon as original characters are either rotated into the background/leave and less interesting characters get promoted/introduced, slowly watering the drama down until it becomes too dilute to remain interested in and the series slowly dies.

This happens all the time and is THE major reason why people stop watching and series get cancelled.

(In ToN for example Diana, a really great character, went missing for months at a time unnecessarily and the Sofia/Madalyn dynamic was not properly explored considering that weird frenemy relationship was the engine driving much of the most interesting drama in Treasure of Nadia.)

Lust Epidemic had six female characters compared to Treasure of Nadia's dozen and was, in my view, much better overall as far as plot, story, drama, suspense, dialogue and characterization are concerned. Treasure of Nadia was a step-up graphically but kind of hollow at its core compared to its predecessor IMHO. The Genesis Order looks set to be wonderful graphically but if it doesn't improve on Treasure of Nadia storywise it will neither push the envelope, or raise the bar, of the lewd game which would be a crying shame considering the talent NLT Media obviously have at their disposal.
why are you playing it then ?
constant ramblings which accomplish nothing
people obviously play these games for fap, clearly you don't so go read some good VNs.. which are good according to you.. playing the game again n again and taking/investing your precious time to play updates to just to criticize it, it's just like a kid crying for help ..
we all get that LE was better story wise, but patreons wanted more women in ToN and in TGO that's why NLT made that call.. so you pushing the narrative about story.. yeah people don't care about it coz more than half of the crowd doesn't read the dialogues, just check this thread it shouldn't be hard

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Compared to the final scene of Lust Epidemic, featuring Madalyn and Daemalius in conversation and ending with Madalyn marching off to Cape Vedra in search of Nadia, the end of Treasure of Nadia pales in comparison. As Treasure of Nadia progressed and more and more characters were introduced the game became flakier and flakier. You see the same thing happening if long-running TV series which start out well with a small cast of characters, all of whom have enough time devoted to them to develop their characters and allow you to get to know them, which nosedives as soon as original characters are either rotated into the background/leave and less interesting characters get promoted/introduced, slowly watering the drama down until it becomes too dilute to remain interested in and the series slowly dies.

This happens all the time and is THE major reason why people stop watching and series get cancelled.

(In ToN for example Diana, a really great character, went missing for months at a time unnecessarily and the Sofia/Madalyn dynamic was not properly explored considering that weird frenemy relationship was the engine driving much of the most interesting drama in Treasure of Nadia.)

Lust Epidemic had six female characters compared to Treasure of Nadia's dozen and was, in my view, much better overall as far as plot, story, drama, suspense, dialogue and characterization are concerned. Treasure of Nadia was a step-up graphically but kind of hollow at its core compared to its predecessor IMHO. The Genesis Order looks set to be wonderful graphically but if it doesn't improve on Treasure of Nadia storywise it will neither push the envelope, or raise the bar, of the lewd game which would be a crying shame considering the talent NLT Media obviously have at their disposal.
TBH I think treasure of Nadia has a better story as is.

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Is there an actual incest patch for Android?

Apr 22, 2019

The worst part for me were the dialogues(I know who cares in a sexgame, right?). I was expecting something like "Oh your cum makes miracles/I'm ovulating!" at some point.
The latest 2 months of updates are basically only a fuckfest with 0 improvements in the story and no romance, or any kind of sexual tension. That's why the latest orgy felt quite boring.
For example the sex scene with the nun(LE) in the crypt is still one of the best for me.
Fingers crossed for the next part of the story, maybe switching back to something more consistent like LE.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
For the last 3 or 4 updates of the game I'm using "Update Only" patch and now when I try to enter the clinic I got loading error (Failed to load: img/characters/$CardScanner.png), So any fix? or someone can help me Resolve this?

Just_a_Guy

Aug 3, 2017
So what happened with the previous update link on the first page ? I missed a few versions, came back to catch up and now its gone. Anyone know ? I don't wanna have to download the full game again since its well over 6gig now :/

banzemanga

Feb 4, 2017
There are a couple of things that can possibly improve the sex scenes. After the girls reach orgasm, have them show some exhaustion. For example, have them lower their body form/pose as if they have a harder time staying up. Currently, they stay at the same pose which makes it feel the ladies have more infinite stamina than the guy. Make the ladies look they are breathing harder after orgasm by adding a slight amount of wobble and panting as if gasping for air. Make their gaze look unfocused and dreamier after orgasm. After all, they just experienced orgasm and they should still be mentally fuzzy (instead of them giving intense gaze to the main character as if nothing happened).

I also agree with Abduxuel about the amount of girls. I guess it makes sense for an orgy to take place on the final scene. But there were so many girls that it felt like a shore kind of like wanting to make sure he did fornicate every girl during the orgy (which technically he didn't but every girl did orgasm one way or another). To be honest, more than 3 people orgy (2 women and 1 man) starts feeling like someone is getting left out for a short time. I would rather prefer each girl have a separate sex scene at the end like as the protagonists visits each of them; one at the time. But it does mean more story and work; but this way the attention given to each person is more complete.

P.S.> I wonder if NTL media would ever consider making sex simulation games instead of RPG story driven ones. By sex simulation i mean like being able to control the various sex positions, camera angles, fornication speeds, actions, etc. I would really love such game; specially with the graphics for heir models. They really make the best looking ones I have ever seen so far. Even heaps and bounds better looking than the Japanese Illusion game models. Although i guess this is the advantage of pre-rendered scenes instead of a real-time 3D rendering game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
P.S.> I wonder if NTL media would ever consider making sex simulation games instead of RPG story driven ones. By sex simulation i mean like being able to control the various sex positions, camera angles, fornication speeds, actions, etc. I would really love such game; specially with the graphics for heir models. They really make the best looking ones I have ever seen so far. Even heaps and bounds better looking than the Japanese Illusion game models. Although i guess this is the advantage of pre-rendered scenes instead of a real-time 3D rendering game.
That's impossible to do. Cause If you want to make it in way how TON is done. (and 95% of other games) You need to make for each action, separate video. So just count how many possible videos you will need to do, for each scene.

Yes you can make something with that "feel" But it will end with complaining by others. Hhuuu why there is not this angle and why I canot speed up even more orthis and this....

Only way to make this possible is making game whole rendered by 3D engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: banzemanga

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There are a couple of things that can possibly improve the sex scenes. After the girls reach orgasm, have them show some exhaustion. For example, have them lower their body form/pose as if they have a harder time staying up. Currently, they stay at the same pose which makes it feel the ladies have more infinite stamina than the guy. Make the ladies look they are breathing harder after orgasm by adding a slight amount of wobble and panting as if gasping for air. Make their gaze look unfocused and dreamier after orgasm. After all, they just experienced orgasm and they should still be mentally fuzzy (instead of them giving intense gaze to the main character as if nothing happened).

I also agree with Abduxuel about the amount of girls. I guess it makes sense for an orgy to take place on the final scene. But there were so many girls that it felt like a shore kind of like wanting to make sure he did fornicate every girl during the orgy (which technically he didn't but every girl did orgasm one way or another). To be honest, more than 3 people orgy (2 women and 1 man) starts feeling like someone is getting left out for a short time. I would rather prefer each girl have a separate sex scene at the end like as the protagonists visits each of them; one at the time. But it does mean more story and work; but this way the attention given to each person is more complete.

more possible to get a multiple or fem protag game than what you are hoping for ^^

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
If i missed the 91 update can i find it somewhere since my game became unplayable because i accidentaly jumped from 90 to 92 and now it gives me error loading god shovel. ty

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If i missed the 91 update can i find it somewhere since my game became unplayable because i accidentaly jumped from 90 to 92 and now it gives me error loading god shovel. ty
If you missed update 91, you'll need to re-dload the whole thang. Updates are sequentially required, you can't skip one.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone has infomation about the video black screen bug fix?
If you have more than one graphic card try switch on another one.
Alsou update your codecs, try CCCP or k-lite.
i finish the game but 115 and 116 scene is missing?
Nothihng its for future updte
In the doctor Jessica kitchen there are 4 wall lockers with orange shining. What should i use to open it?
For future update.
I did a search but couldn't find an answer, how many broken keys should we have at the end of this update?

I've got 2, one from the ruined library and one from the entrance gate to the fountain of youth.
Thats right, you after previouse update you can have two broken keys, or you can make pirate key. Booth for future update.

Reactions: PJ95X and Waver
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes