Ronin21

May 8, 2019
By story relations: inked evilangel Tasha+smartass Emily, sporty babe Kaley+naive retarded Alia, our sweet goddess Naomi+massage whore Pricia.

Or maybe Naomi with Alia, but Pricia have relations only with our sweet goddess Naomi.
Its on place where you rescue Kaley from mountain. There is stone on same place where Kakey was and page is hide behind it.
I don't remember the exact location we rescued kaley, it's in estero park?Deep Jungle?Cave?

EduEdu

Jul 4, 2018
My completion percentage dropped after this update from 95 to 93. Did this happen to anybody else? Anybody know what's wrong?
The percentage dropped to 94 at certain point. But don't worry, it goes to 96 when the update is finished.

I don't remember the exact location we rescued kaley, it's in estero park?Deep Jungle?Cave?
I think it was here: 06.jpg

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
What's the save percentage for 96101?

I got 2 (3some) pages and an ancient temple key (can't find a use for it).

I'm at 96%. Did I miss anything?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
What's the save percentage for 96101?

I got 2 (3some) pages and an ancient temple key (can't find a use for it).

I'm at 96%. Did I miss anything?
That's what you're looking for, in every update. Those first two digits of the version number are the percentage of completion you should get to. Screenshot 2021-10-03 235238.jpg

Reactions: Nscovil88

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
For those looking for save files. This is a complete save file (all targets reached) for every update from 51% to 96% (Windows 10 PC). Only exception in some of the earlier saves is the big shark, Bruce, hasn't been caught yet. But eventually, Bruce too. No cheats were used (except incest patch), just a bunch of grinding for extra cash. This will NOT break your game in any way.

HOW TO USE SAVES (again, Windows 10 PC)

1. Start a new game, and save it. Close the game.
2. Go to \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
3. Replace the existing save file(s) with the ones downloaded, INCLUDING Defaultconfig.rpgsave
4. Restart the game, and load whichever one you want.

Have fun.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, am I the only one who gets this error after the last update? This of the audio happened after taking hair from the sleeping jaguar. A similar error concerning the images happens to me when I enter the Squallmart and when I unlock the lock that gives me the blue Thorne of jessica
Cattura.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Oct152.png

Coming later this month is the latest bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you exploring deeper underground... a potentially deadly task! This chapter will feature a new threesome Kamasutra page, a new pinup, a sexy scene, and by popular demand, keys sold at Squallmart upon completion of the main storyline.

MansionBanner.png
Seven of the eight planned scenes for The Genesis Order chapter 1 have been animated, apart from lots of lip syncing which is still on the to-do list. More roles have been added to the game and even more actors are being auditioned to fill these roles. There's still a lot of work left to do for the December launch, so things are in full crunch mode.

What's unique about TGO is just how much computing power has been needed compared to ToN in order to render the scenes. One shot took almost 30 hours to render! We've come a long way since Lust Epidemic.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1436137

Coming later this month is the latest bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you exploring deeper underground... a potentially deadly task! This chapter will feature a new threesome Kamasutra page, a new pinup, a sexy scene, and by popular demand, keys sold at Squallmart upon completion of the main storyline.

View attachment 1436138
Seven of the eight planned scenes for The Genesis Order chapter 1 have been animated, apart from lots of lip syncing which is still on the to-do list. More roles have been added to the game and even more actors are being auditioned to fill these roles. There's still a lot of work left to do for the December launch, so things are in full crunch mode.

What's unique about TGO is just how much computing power has been needed compared to ToN in order to render the scenes. One shot took almost 30 hours to render! We've come a long way since Lust Epidemic.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That look like Jessica foot among talisman, so maybe dimwit doctor finally for long delayed date on beach with brainfree toy boy. Word about "deadly task" probable mean Evie penetration again by Henry, who we know is in follow up game TGO and so cannot die in ToN(!) so what point in "risk life" jazz unless Evie booked in for another vigorous post-life porking? (If so Henry beat Jesus in resurrection stakes three times, with a fuck with a supernatural beauty sandwiched between demise and reincarnation every time!) Definitely look like Jessica lying on blanket weighed down by jade talisman on sandy beach so probably go swim or for a paddle in sea before Henry say she "more beautiful than sunset" and does the do quick and dirty. With a medical degree and licence Doctor Amor should have enough sense to make Henry wear condom, considering all that sodomy he indulge in, to cut down risk of potentially fatal infection posed by cock coated in shit, blood and vaginal secretions from many other woman's colon and pussy. :eek: Predatory slutbomb Noami, on other hand, I would advise not to bother with prophylactic precaution, always to ride bareback and face the music later. :LOL: Maybe be only get bacterial vaginosis and stink like a fish "down there" for a long while, which I think would be appropriate given her odious actions and odorous personality. :ROFLMAO: Maybe wrong predict above but if not Jessica and Evie for forthcoming poke some other girl or woman destined for impaling, obviously, but who care who anymore anyway now that baby-face MC reduce all and every girl and woman (other than Madalyn) in ToN to same low level of debauch and sluttery ? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRequestor

Percy1204

Jan 12, 2021
Guys please help me here. Does someone else play on android and has had no problems playing the game so can you tell me your phones specs or why it maybe crashing in my phone ??

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
What version do you download?
It seen like you got missing file or you might miss a update or even download the wrong compressed update.
I had downloaded the latest version of the update, then I downloaded the latest version of the whole game and I had no more problems

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
in the end I find myself with 50 pages out of 54 at 96% saving, is this correct and is it completed later or did I miss something?

Cattura.JPG

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes