CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
walkthrough v.96101

edit: video ends on 6:51 forgot to hit stop button on my recording :D
Hey, could you share a save file? I switchted to my new pc and forgot to copy the save files.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's two scenes left in the player. And MC mentions a date after the Janet/Naomi scene, so is it finally Jessica? that bikini top is hers too.
What is the bikini top for in this update?
Had a look at what scenes are available in the image folder, from what I can see there's only the 2 new Booty Call Threesomes and the Threesome at the hottub
And we're suppose to also find a Bikini bottom as there's an image file for that. but I have no idea where to find that. Unless it hasn't been implemented yet.

The Bikini Top according to the description, belongs to Naomi
and as for the date with Jessice, not yet from the looks of things

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do i do that? There is another link i can click on but it says update only. So download the game then go back and download the link were it says update only??
Yes, you need to dowload both
first - 95092, extract it
then - 96101, extract and replace the files in 95092 with it.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
How do i do that? There is another link i can click on but it says update only. So download the game then go back and download the link were it says update only??
Update is for when you already have older version and you just replace some files. If you dont have the game, just dl the whole game lol

redhawk2468

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, you need to dowload both
first - 95092, extract it
then - 96101, extract and replace the files in 95092 with it.
wait now im confused. One person says i have to download both then extract which idk how to do then the other says just download the game and not the update link if i dont have the game already.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
wait now im confused. One person says i have to download both then extract which idk how to do then the other says just download the game and not the update link if i dont have the game already.
The full version includes the update only-version. I believe the other person was saying if you had the .95092 version already, you could just download the update only. If you don't have anything, just download the full version and that's all you need to do.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies, I thought the large one was the 95092 version
You only download the update if you already have v.95092
If not
you just need to download the full one, you can pick which of the download links you want to use. I recommend NOPY
Screenshot 2021-10-02 185416.png

Reactions: Ruffuss

redhawk2468

Sep 14, 2020
The full version includes the update only-version. I believe the other person was saying if you had the .95092 version already, you could just download the update only. If you don't have anything, just download the full version and that's all you need to do.
okay thanks Neryn and Anon for clearing the air for me!!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes