Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone know when the game is finished?
Probably December. Assuming that every update raises the number by 1, then the second October Update will be 97102, then there'll be the 98111, and the last two, depending on when the November update comes, are either 99112 and 100% or 99121 and 100%

Reactions: TheBadGuy69

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the walkthrough there is a location for the Madalin-Sofia threesome's Madalin part that doesn't "want" to spawn there. The Sofia half is done, any idea what shouls I do?

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
I use the update version only. So for the last 3 updates the game always continues on the beach with the guys leaving on the boat and the MC staying on the island and screwing all the women. Getting tired of seeing the same orgy scene with every update. This started at 8x% and I am now at 91%???

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Because that's the end of the main story, they are just releasing secret extras until the next game is ready.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I use the update version only. So for the last 3 updates the game always continues on the beach with the guys leaving on the boat and the MC staying on the island and screwing all the women. Getting tired of seeing the same orgy scene with every update. This started at 8x% and I am now at 91%???
Just save after that scene and don't click the big exclamation point. That's user error my friend.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello : there is scene with Kaley + Janet in the last updates ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Had a look at what scenes are available in the image folder, from what I can see there's only the 2 new Booty Call Threesomes and the Threesome at the hottub
And we're suppose to also find a Bikini bottom as there's an image file for that. but I have no idea where to find that. Unless it hasn't been implemented yet.

The Bikini Top according to the description, belongs to Naomi
and as for the date with Jessice, not yet from the looks of things
You're right it says Naomi's swimsuit. But the bikini's appearance is so different, it looks identical to Jessica's

1633207849873.png

Reactions: EreKuri
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes