Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any way to change the MC name after starting the game?
I had issues with my old save and downloaded someone else's but the name bothers me and I don't want to start over.

Reactions: zuesinlewd

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys I know you want updated versions the reason I'm holding off is because I wait for bug fixes for versions so they are bug free so please don't upload links to versions i try to make sure there's no bugs for my threads

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Best game out there so far... Amazing graphics! Do hope the creators will implement a black woman with huge titties and booty though :p

Jul 2, 2017
Best game out there so far... Amazing graphics! Do hope the creators will implement a black woman with huge titties and booty though :p
Yeah, black tittes whore is what we need. Even in NLT previous comics we never have black woman, only white and one asian so this will be interesting.

fatih33

Jan 3, 2018
like the other game, half of my screen goes black, i cant see the upper half of the screen, how do i fix this?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
For those who hangs in the introductory screensaver. Throw in the folder with the game, with the replacement.
(Turned off the Intro screensavers.)

Reactions: Raring

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Great game as always.

Some QOL changes I would like:

• Option to disable talisman spin effect. It takes too much time when you need to grind.
  • Scene gallery should be separated by character OR there should be previews. Finding the scene you want to replay will be hard after 20+ scenes.
  • The side menu that appears when the replay ends should be available from the start so we can end the replay instantly.
  • When you click the market from the library, you get stuck on the upper street. I don't know if there is a way to fix this without changing the map.
keep the spacebar down as soon as you hit the spot where the talisman is, you'll be out of the animation in less than 1 second.

Reactions: halil123
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes