drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I follow tjis step and only get 5% completion, is that alright?
Did you get the end message pop up saying you finished everything in this release. If not check your soul crystal if I missed anything. The last thing that you do after the end message is the booty call with Naomi to get the 6%. If your lounge room is empty she will not come up to your bedroom. The coffee table was enough to get her there.

Reactions: des_0

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone know why the Jade Talisman or any other rare items aren't popping up? I've stood in one place is Estero Key ad park for way more than 5 minutes and nothing popped up. Also, I went to the hospital after getting the key and get stuck in Scene Player. When I click the "X" I'm stuck in limbo, it's my character where I can walk around in pure darkness. Pretty much the same thing happens when I go into the cave. Maybe it's because I have the mod?

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone know why the Jade Talisman or any other rare items aren't popping up? I've stood in one place is Estero Key ad park for way more than 5 minutes and nothing popped up. Also, I went to the hospital after getting the key and get stuck in Scene Player. When I click the "X" I'm stuck in limbo, it's my character where I can walk around in pure darkness. Pretty much the same thing happens when I go into the cave. Maybe it's because I have the mod?
There is no need to stand in one place for 5 minutes. All you need to do is walk in the different into and out of the scenes of the park. Usually the talisman spawn, anywhere from 1 to 3 will pop up. If nothing comes up, just keep on cycling the different park scenes. Jade talisman are very rare, you may see one pop up in every 20-30 cycles. So far I have 7 Jade and 57 stone talisman stored up.

Just did another run, got 1 Jade and 10 stone talisman in around 30 cycles.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
There is no need to stand in one place for 5 minutes. All you need to do is walk in the different into and out of the scenes of the park. Usually the talisman spawn, anywhere from 1 to 3 will pop up. If nothing comes up, just keep on cycling the different park scenes. Jade talisman are very rare, you may see one pop up in every 20-30 cycles. So far I have 7 Jade and 57 stone talisman stored up.

Thanks, I had to start a new game. It seems that it's the mod that's making it glitch.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
why my saves dont work. I just cant continue
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
where's kamasutra page for naomi?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v06112-nlt-media.38582/page-61#post-2653649
Is there any use for the book found in the library called "The History of Yellow Paint"?
Not yet, give it to Diana.
why my last save neve work ? -.- someone please could give last save full please ? (before this one)
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v06112-nlt-media.38582/page-60#post-2653266

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
Great game as always.

Some QOL changes I would like:

• Option to disable talisman spin effect. It takes too much time when you need to grind.
  • Scene gallery should be separated by character OR there should be previews. Finding the scene you want to replay will be hard after 20+ scenes.
  • The side menu that appears when the replay ends should be available from the start so we can end the replay instantly.
  • When you click the market from the library, you get stuck on the upper street. I don't know if there is a way to fix this without changing the map.

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
Definitely the case. Remove [mod], and use an [save editor] for money

Reactions: ZoZo0311

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Stood in one place for 4 minutes. Initially, there was not one mascot.

Edit:
Now there are 6. (I did not leave the location)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I follow tjis step and only get 5% completion, is that alright?
Diana doesn't talk about erotic books with me. The book highlighted in the library, "History of yellow paint" is boring. Any ideas? I also did not find Kaley masturbating. She was in pool.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Diana doesn't talk about erotic books with me. The book highlighted in the library, "History of yellow paint" is boring. Any ideas? I also did not find Kaley masturbating. She was in pool.
Diana should have talked about erotic book as the MC asked her. Kaley masturbating in the upstairs toilet.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
v06112 MAC (Full Game)
Mega -
Files.fm -
DropMeFiles -

v06112 MAC Update Only (v03111 -> v06112)
Mega -
Zippy -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes