Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
So this is a small update but still really good. The animations are all top notch.

We get 3 lewd scenes.
The first is with Alia and is her riding a stone dildo. Very good scene with some good angles.

The second scene is with Priscilla after you give her a silver talisman. It's basically a reverse cowgirl handjob. Once again, really good with some hot dialogue.

The third scene is with Emily. It's eating her out from behind. This scene is the weakest of the three but it has a vouyeristic aspect to it. Emily is the cutest of all the girls but the scene itself was meh. The important thing here is the Lust Epidemic is absolutely going to collide with this story which has me hyped.

There's also a new kamasutra page located in the chest near the first lewd scene. To get emiily into the house you need to buy the couch ($1K) and table ($200). It's the MC giving oral to Emily. It's OK but the animations of Emily during the scene are fun to watch.

All in all a solid update.

Reactions: UraN82

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I'm at 8%, I beleive we're supposed to be at 9%.

How many kamasutra pages are there? 3?

Edit: I think I figured it out, I bought the extra outfits and hit 9%.

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
There are recepies now, I believe there are two of them, one for silver talisman, other for Jade shovel that speeds up digging. Was really hoping that silver ore could be less expensive in shop. But instead you get 1000 dollars for crafting silver talisman but you lose 1030 dollars in the process. I know its done because some would sell it to librarian before that lewd scene with Pricia but was hoping there will be good monetary reward there.

Also, you get picture of Diana and get her strong magnet for that scan and get heart but you get no scene, kinda dissapointing.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
got a bug where i cant give cash to ash for the picture. Got 320 but it keeps saying ill return back when i have cash

pm biplob

Aug 12, 2018
Guys,Ijust reset my pc.so anyone care to share .06112 save file.l just do not want to play from beginning again

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes