wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
The couch (1000 $) should do it, but I'm missing the page.
You need to open chest in the cave. Key to the chest is in the same room where MRI is. You get that peacock outside hospital to trigger alarm, receptionist comes out and you get key to MRI room, get that key and magnet for Diana.

Reactions: Loutreeeee

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck. The Soul Crystal tells me "there is something usual in the park cave to the east." But when I go there nothing happens and the path is blocked by a rock. Help is appreciated.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
little girl's got a big mouth....not much on brains, though....certainly no sense of self-awareness. ''what's MY biggest accomplishment?''....i dunno (looks around) what's yours? and does she even know how older men would view her? a cheap fuck on a rainy day.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v14011] [NLT Media] (1 gb rar win source)
236 mb rar unofficial win compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Decrypted update patch to v14011 (if needed, nothing crunched just decrypted) 125 mb:
(unzip into your game folder and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Getting an error on Linux. Downloaded old version, downloaded upgrade pack and unpacked it on top. When running ./nw I get the following error:

[9007:9032:1201/220912.750591:ERROR:nss_util.cc(724)] After loading Root Certs, loaded==false: NSS error code: -8018
Segmentation fault

Anyone know what that means?

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
cold_arctus said:
You use the latest available drivers for your graphic card?

Try to start the game in windows safe-mode.
If I use integrated graphic instead of Geforce its working
Was having the same issue when starting the game. Logo comes on but the game doesn't proceed further. Came here to see if anyone else was reporting the same issue.

I have a dual screen system where my main monitor is attached to my RX580, and the side monitor is hooked up to the onboard video. Seems to be in my case, the game doesn't like being launched on one video system, then dragged over to the other video system. In this case, I had file explorer on my second screen, launched game which shows up on the secondary monitor, then wouldn't go past the logo screen when I dragged the game over to my main screen.

The game loads fine as long as I don't move the game around to other screens, but for some reason I haven't been able to duplicate the issue. It may have just been doing some patching work, as I used the v06112 -> 09121 patch, and the game wouldn't go further from the logo screen until it was done?

update: Tried playing the game again with explorer on my main screen. It froze before even loading the logo; all it showed was the trees in the background and wouldn't go any further. Task manager shows the game idling with 3% CPU usage, so it wasn't a case of needing a lot of processing power to move on. I've been able to launch the game 8 out of 10 tries (yes, I actually did restart the game 10 times since my initial post). Not sure what the issue is. Maybe I'll have to look into downloading the game in full and try that without the patch method?

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Getting an error on Linux. Downloaded old version, downloaded upgrade pack and unpacked it on top. When running ./nw I get the following error:

[9007:9032:1201/220912.750591:ERROR:nss_util.cc(724)] After loading Root Certs, loaded==false: NSS error code: -8018
Segmentation fault

Anyone know what that means?
Looks like a Chromium error like this:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i downloaded the update version how can i put this into the old version of the game? put the www folder into the old www folder didnt work. yeah i am dumb. any help pls?

Reactions: searaziko43

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
So can you use the shovel to find treasures cause I for me it doesn't work, I don't see anything to pick up?

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
So great game and all, I'm looking forward for the next update but... Do something for the money. It's OK to have a little bit of grindy part, but I spent 20min going back and forth between three map to buy a couch just for 10sc with Emily... If you don't speed up the process to get money, people are going to be unhappy.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes