mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
the recipe for silver talisman makes no sense. you loose 30$ for crafting & selling the silver talisman. unless theres a way to find silver ore.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the recipe for silver talisman makes no sense. you loose 30$ for crafting & selling the silver talisman. unless theres a way to find silver ore.
That recipe is just aimed at those who sold the silver talisman that can be found in the cave. If you want to progress with Pricia you need a silver talisman and this recipe is just a lifeline for those who made the mistake of selling it.

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
That recipe is just aimed at those who sold the silver talisman that can be found in the cave. If you want to progress with Pricia you need a silver talisman and this recipe is just a lifeline for those who made the mistake of selling it.
ah ye that makes sense. i could have thought that :whistle:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
same as me

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
ah ye that makes sense. i could have thought that :whistle:
same as me
If you sold the silver talisman, don`t worry !!!! You get another one by using the altar and silver ore is at the market to buy !!!!!

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Hopefully with LE now almost complete, these biweekly updates can have a bit more material per update. Maybe 3 hearts and 3 Kama Sutra pages per update?
ICSTOR could learn something from NLT and from the dev who did Dark Neighborhood...

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,

I have an issue with the current update on 12/1/2019.
if it costs $1000 to get the silver ore to make a silver talisman, it should sell for more than $1000 to diana.
the update for quicker digs is.. ok... but it should also be for jade talisman as well as stone.
I personally don't like the new rate of dig spot spawn is rather low and a VERY boring grind with this current rate.
the dig rate for jade talismans is to me a bit low to stone talismans, but that is your choice as the developers.

otherwise I am happy with the game, the characters are visually pleasing, storyline is a little slow for my personal taste.

cavebear

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How to distract the woman from the reception?
Interact with the bird outside in the parking lot.

Remember that there's an in game hint function.
Just go into your inventory and select the soul crystal and you'll get a hint on what to do next.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes