SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
so next updates was on 15-19 right? I can't control my patience...
Next update will be released on December 15th.

NaomiClare.png

After only a little more than a month Treasure of Nadia has come a long way. But as always, more content is right around the corner. The next update for Treasure of Nadia will be December 15th.

Be sure to take a look at the after you've played the game.

Also coming on the 15th will be the completed version of LE with all the bonus content in place. There's still a possibility of more bonus content, but all the planned content will be completed.

What a journey Lust Epidemic has been! And now with Treasure of Nadia well under way Lust Epidemic has been a perfect start to a larger saga. So many mysteries still yet to uncover and so much more fun yet to be had.

Story-boarding for the next chapter of ToN has begun and coming next week I'll have a few teasers to share. Also coming later this month will be a couple new pinups to add to the galleries. I'll keep you posted!

I'm always amazed at the awesome support you all have given and I'm happy to have the opportunity to create this amazing world for you! Thank you!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Really like the game only the money is very grindy at the very least increase the jade drop rate.
It really depends on luck how fast you make money. In one run I got 6 Jade on 60 Stone talismans, in another it was 8 Jade on 99 Stone. (99 is the limit for item count of stones so better sell everything at this point since all gathered stone above 99 will not count. To remove the animation finding stone talismans, craft a better shovel.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I had no problems with previous version nor with LE, I got a freeze in my lucky 6/60 run when changing from one section to another and had to restart the grind from a save. So save frequently.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
After the new update I have to say it again. The animations along with the very good facial expressions of the females during them are simply the finest you can find at the moment (in adult games)! Absolutely stunning! :love:

Reactions: SuperiorOne

klipo

Jun 25, 2017
unfortunately i get a black screen at all the scenes witch contain adult content even though i cleary disabled the filter mentioned at the beginning of the game. im talking about the filter witch doesnt show adult content. nsfw its called i think. is anyone experiencing the same problem? can you help me?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Next update will be released on December 15th.

View attachment 476552

After only a little more than a month Treasure of Nadia has come a long way. But as always, more content is right around the corner. The next update for Treasure of Nadia will be December 15th.

Be sure to take a look at the after you've played the game.

Also coming on the 15th will be the completed version of LE with all the bonus content in place. There's still a possibility of more bonus content, but all the planned content will be completed.

What a journey Lust Epidemic has been! And now with Treasure of Nadia well under way Lust Epidemic has been a perfect start to a larger saga. So many mysteries still yet to uncover and so much more fun yet to be had.

Story-boarding for the next chapter of ToN has begun and coming next week I'll have a few teasers to share. Also coming later this month will be a couple new pinups to add to the galleries. I'll keep you posted!

I'm always amazed at the awesome support you all have given and I'm happy to have the opportunity to create this amazing world for you! Thank you!
Can't wait to see Naomi dance strip in front of me:love::love::love:

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
So I sold silver talisman to Pricia, got another one and then showed it to her. Nothing happens. Soul Crystal still says I need to show her a silver talisman, go farm a bunch of stone ones, get the silver one , repeat, still no progress.

I gave her the magnet , but no change in the progress

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes