Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Treasure of Nadia v09121
BRO thanks for the uodate but can you make it so that we can access the save files?
There isn't save files at Android/data. So it wouod be a great help if you couldport it to have save file access so that we can backup our saves.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
It is a good news to know that dev will give us many options to choose to whom our MC loses virgin. I hope that Janet is one of them.

Possibly in the future, dev will give us options to choose who our MC impregnates first ;)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
People in this thread were saying it's possible to make it. Sue me for missing it in game. Sheesh
If you are asking for recipe to magically craft silver talisman :
There is only one silver talisman in the game to be found by now. It can be used to pay for a new masage scene.
The recipe for the silver talisman is in the garden behind the massage house for those who accidently sold theirs for 1000$.

It would have been easier if in current version selling the silver talisman simply would not be possible.

clawdee25

Nov 30, 2018
If you are asking for recipe to magically craft silver talisman :
There is only one silver talisman in the game to be found by now. It can be used to pay for a new masage scene.
The recipe for the silver talisman is in the garden behind the massage house for those who accidently sold theirs for 1000$.

It would have been easier if in current version selling the silver talisman simply would not be possible.
Thank you!

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
stone talismans are legit in the park. they're the shiny objects on the ground. check the thread for the locations of the shovel parts, it's there
ok but for the stone tailismens im not getting any shinny things in the park for some reason is my game glitched?

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
ok but for the stone tailismens im not getting any shinny things in the park for some reason is my game glitched?
Welcome to the grind that features random drops. Sometimes it helps to just save and find something else to do, and go back at it later.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone help with Emily Card?
With card do you mean the kamasutra page ? That's in Estero park, in the cave to he left of the altar.
The key for it is in the MRI room in the doctor office.
Can you tell me where's walkthrough?
No walkthrough but there's an in game hint function. Go into inventory and select the soul crystal. She'll tell you what you need to do next.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for this brilliant game!

But while the models and the rendering (lighting, shadows etc.) is just fantastic I would have some minor critique: I think the body movements in the renderings is way too slow to be realistic ... somehow even the style of LE (dropping frames and jumping) was better ... and in some scenes devs simply overdo it with 'wet surfaces' and lighting ... it does look more like plastic than human ...

Just a biased view from an artist, though ... still this (and LE) are the best games I have seen so far ...

triassicpriapic

May 15, 2018
Just completed the most recent official Android version and very much ready for more! I love how polished and professional this game is, most definitely supporting as soon as I can!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes