miller205

Oct 13, 2019
why is silver prices are so high its great that you can buy it but why you lose money if you are going to buy it to make silver talismans silver cost 1000 and it takes 1 silver and 3 stone talismans to make 1 silver talisman if you sell it all you get is 1000 so in all you lose $30 maybe lower the price of silver or raise the amount you get from selling silver talisman lets say is the selling prices was 1200 or 1100 that way you could make some money by doing that

Last edited:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

A neat simple tip (I'm yet to see someone mention this.). If you need cash go to the Beach and speak with.....Have a stone talisman with you.

Cheers

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
can somebody tell me with entry nr is for the medical insurence card because in the shop it doesnt apper anymore and i used it at wrong time ^^
you can still go see the doctor it costs $140 each time you go see her after the first time

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Since the 09121 Linux version is not yet available, here is how to convert the Windows version:
  1. Download the Windows version of the game, extract it and place it wherever you want.
  2. Download the attachment in this post, extract it and put the file inside the game directory.
  3. Run "Install_Linux.sh", either by double-clicking the file or using the terminal. Most of the files inside the directory will disappear, these are just the useless Windows files, so don't panic. New ones will appear in a few minutes at most.
  4. At the end of the installation the game should start. If it does, that's good, otherwise refer to the above-mentioned post for step-to-step instructions, under "NW.js". Close the game, you can't play it yet, sorry.
  5. Open both "package.json" and "www/package.json" with a text editor. The second line in both files has empty quotes ("name": ""). Inside the empty quotes insert "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" (so the result is "name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV"). This is needed to be able to load previous saves.
  6. Finally, download the latest version of the (see appendix B in the above-mentioned post if you have doubts), extract it and put the file in the "lib" directory, replacing the old version. This is needed to play animations, otherwise the game just goes black and freezes.
Hope it helps someone. ;)

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I love Clare reaction when Joey and Corn Teasing her... It would be hot if Clare still a virgin and Idaho Son would be the first man who will steal Clare's sacred pie hahaha :love: :love:

btw here's some tip who don't know it yet

:in v09121 there's a guy on beach looking for talisman first he will offer $500, don't accept it try to bargain he will increase it $900 ok ;)(y)

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
I love Clare reaction when Joey and Corn Teasing her... It would be hot if Clare still a virgin and Idaho Son would be the first man who will steal Clare's sacred pie hahaha :love: :love:

btw here's some tip who don't know it yet

:in v09121 there's a guy on beach looking for talisman first he will offer $500, don't accept it try to bargain he will increase it $900 ok ;)(y)
If i were them i would instead the her cut take her. But maybe in next update we get the scene where she offer herself to them, to gain their trust ever again.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
you can still go see the doctor it costs $140 each time you go see her after the first time
thats my problem , it says i need this medical insurence everytime i try . but it never respawned at shop so i could rebuy it. Thats why i asked how i could bring it back in my inventory with the saveeditor

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
when i try to play the game in windows 10 it starts but all i get is a black screen and thats all but when i try it in windows 8 have no problems with it
Have you tried to start ToN in Windows 10 safe-mode or to assign the game to a specific graphic card - if you have more then one in your computer/laptop?

Last edited:

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Have you tried to start ToN in Windows 10 save-mode or to assign the game to a specific graphic card - if you have more then one in your computer/laptop?
no have not tried in safe mode im fine with having to run it in windows 8 thought i would post it didnt know if anyone else was having the same problems

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
no have not tried in safe mode im fine with having to run it in windows 8 thought i would post it didnt know if anyone else was having the same problems
Tried to run with administrator rights?
Add to antivirus exceptions?

Last edited:
Reactions: mespidey
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes