AlfredoCheese

Nov 3, 2017
So I sold silver talisman to Pricia, got another one and then showed it to her. Nothing happens. Soul Crystal still says I need to show her a silver talisman, go farm a bunch of stone ones, get the silver one , repeat, still no progress.

I gave her the magnet , but no change in the progress
bruh you've been selling your talismans to the librarian. pricia is the girl in the massage parlor.

Reactions: Pogo123

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Just completed the most recent official Android version and very much ready for more! I love how polished and professional this game is, most definitely supporting as soon as I can!
how do you apply the incest patch for this game on Android?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am the only one who thinks that Clare looks like Triss Merigold?
clare is my fav char with Janet and is just an amazing mix of a hot girl + it seems she is still a virgin :3 + her character is the „not bitchy but hard to get“ one which is even hotter.
She could be a perfect Princess Leia :love:

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
clare is my fav char with Janet and is just an amazing mix of a hot girl + it seems she is still a virgin :3 + her character is the „not bitchy but hard to get“ one which is even hotter.
She could be a perfect Princess Leia :love:
Do you think that Joey and Corn gonna fuck Clare, after another failure?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
when i try to play the game in windows 10 it starts but all i get is a black screen and thats all but when i try it in windows 8 have no problems with it

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I am stuck I am 8% though up the part where i need to find a broken MRI machine props in the doctors but how i get it ?
go to the doctors office when you go into the office you will see something blinking behind the desk you have to get the girl away from the desk go outside and click on the bird in parking lot when she comes out run in and get the key to the mri room it will be the room on the left

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes