miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Have you tried to start ToN in Windows 10 safe-mode or to assign the game to a specific graphic card - if you have more then one in your computer/laptop?
yes but it has the game to run in windows 8 only cant change it to 10 think it is windows 10 have a few games like this

chocobunbun

Nov 16, 2018
I've tried outright copying and also merging the folders on mac for the update but I get a failure to execute once i run it. Anyone on Mac managed to do it?

Reactions: Daniel1394

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes but it has the game to run in windows 8 only cant change it to 10 think it is windows 10 have a few games like this
Try scanning Windows 10 for corrupt files (System File Checker tool - sfc/scannow)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I think the broken MRI Machine is at the doctor's but there is someone blocking the way. Is that supposed to happen or not?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Since the 09121 Linux version is not yet available, here is how to convert the Windows version:
  1. Download the Windows version of the game, extract it and place it wherever you want.
  2. Download the attachment in this post, extract it and put the file inside the game directory.
  3. Run "Install_Linux.sh", either by double-clicking the file or using the terminal. Most of the files inside the directory will disappear, these are just the useless Windows files, so don't panic. New ones will appear in a few minutes at most.
  4. At the end of the installation the game should start. If it does, that's good, otherwise refer to the above-mentioned post for step-to-step instructions, under "NW.js". Close the game, you can't play it yet, sorry.
  5. Open both "package.json" and "www/package.json" with a text editor. The second line in both files has empty quotes ("name": ""). Inside the empty quotes insert "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" (so the result is "name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV"). This is needed to be able to load previous saves.
  6. Finally, download the latest version of the (see appendix B in the above-mentioned post if you have doubts), extract it and put the file in the "lib" directory, replacing the old version. This is needed to play animations, otherwise the game just goes black and freezes.
Hope it helps someone. ;)
Damn your script is awesome! It is much faster as downloading the native RPG MV Launcher and copying the games 'www' folder into the launchers folder. However, to make your script even better I would recommend to add step 5 and 6 to th script too. Also creating a launcher.desktop via script would be nice, because otherwise people need to start nw.js via Terminal.

goobdoob How about a script for Mac users? Seeing how many Mac user struggle to run the the game on macOS Catalina. :sneaky:

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn your script is awesome! It is much faster as downloading the native RPG MV Launcher and copying the games 'www' folder into the launchers folder. However, to make your script even better I would recommend to add step 5 and 6 to into script. Also creating a launcher.desktop via script would be nice, because otherwise people need to start nw.js via Terminal.

goobdoob How about a script for Mac users? Seeing how many Mac user struggle to run the the game on macOS Catalina. :sneaky:
I don't have Catalina (because I'm not dumb! :p), so I can't test anything with it.

If the game doesn't run on Catalina (it should; RPGM MV 1.62 is 64 bit), then the author will need to fix it. Or someone will need to give me exact errors, not the generic "it doesn't work". If there is no error, that person should go into terminal and "open <app>".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Damn your script is awesome! It is much faster as downloading the native RPG MV Launcher and copying the games 'www' folder into the launchers folder. However, to make your script even better I would recommend to add step 5 and 6 to into script. Also creating a launcher.desktop via script would be nice, because otherwise people need to start nw.js via Terminal.
Well, the script can be used for any NW.js game, not just this one. The extra instructions I gave are useful for version 09121 only, as far as I know, but I may release a dedicated script if there are some recurring problems with the next versions.
I'll also consider adding the creation of a launcher, thanks for the suggestion.

I think my script and instructions can easily be adapted for Mac users, if someone wants to use it. Actually, most of what I wrote for Linux can probably be adapted easily.

Reactions: cold_arctus

rangermike123

Jun 14, 2018
Am I the only one here that is unable to open or extract the rar file on windows (using winrar)? It doesn't matter how many times I download or from which source, it always says "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to open or "no archives found" when I try to directly extract it by rightclicking on it. The same happens when I download the file for the other NLT game Lust epidemic from this site. All other rar files I have on my computer work fine for me. Even some of the bigger files.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one here that is unable to open or extract the rar file on windows (using winrar)? It doesn't matter how many times I download or from which source, it always says "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to open or "no archives found" when I try to directly extract it by rightclicking on it. The same happens when I download the file for the other NLT game Lust epidemic from this site. All other rar files I have on my computer work fine for me. Even some of the bigger files.
Tried to update WinRAR or to extract with 7zip?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
i didn't have a problem with it the way i done mine was saved the download to desktop then right clicked on the folder and extract to a new folder named for the game and it works fine

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
the writing on this one seems to have gone way down in quality from Lust Epidemic. or else i'm just remembering that game as better than it was.

the animations are amazing but there's just a lot of "Hello let's fuck" rather than getting to know the characters and building up to it. I'm fingering the sheltered innocent girl within like 15 minutes?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes