cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Was having the same issue when starting the game. Logo comes on but the game doesn't proceed further. Came here to see if anyone else was reporting the same issue.

I have a dual screen system where my main monitor is attached to my RX580, and the side monitor is hooked up to the onboard video. Seems to be in my case, the game doesn't like being launched on one video system, then dragged over to the other video system. In this case, I had file explorer on my second screen, launched game which shows up on the secondary monitor, then wouldn't go past the logo screen when I dragged the game over to my main screen.

The game loads fine as long as I don't move the game around to other screens, but for some reason I haven't been able to duplicate the issue. It may have just been doing some patching work, as I used the v06112 -> 09121 patch, and the game wouldn't go further from the logo screen until it was done?

update: Tried playing the game again with explorer on my main screen. It froze before even loading the logo; all it showed was the trees in the background and wouldn't go any further. Task manager shows the game idling with 3% CPU usage, so it wasn't a case of needing a lot of processing power to move on. I've been able to launch the game 8 out of 10 tries (yes, I actually did restart the game 10 times since my initial post). Not sure what the issue is. Maybe I'll have to look into downloading the game in full and try that without the patch method?
Windows 10 has the option to assign an application to a specific graphic card. Maybe this will help you.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can anyone make the Android version so that we can access the saves from Android/Data and keep them as backup. my device doesn't support sd card so keeping big games like these for months would hamper a lot of my other works.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Are you serious ????? Whole game ftom start to this point takes about 15-30 mins maks to play !!!!!
Im playing the android version and I grinded a lot of money. just wanted a save so I could start grinding when the new version android drops.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Im playing the android version and I grinded a lot of money. just wanted a save so I could start grinding when the new version android drops.
So you can`t save YOUR game at Android or what ???? I don`t follow you !!!!

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
hello admin,
I am not very good in computer.currently I am using MacBook Air and I am started to play this game in it. But I am unable to install update patch. can you please help me how I update it by details steps. (Sorry for my poor English)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes