BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Why some obsessed with mom son incest? Makes no sense to me. Too deviant and creepy. I much prefer Janet the unrelated milf to Janet the MC's mom to be honest and don't understand why so many have Oedipal hangups.
Everyone has different kinks and I can respect that as long as they don't throw shade at other kinks or claim that theirs should be superior/above all others.

todd0168

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry, please don't flame. I downloaded the update file, but I'm not sure how to update my current game. Do I just unzip everything from that update file into my current game folder and overwrite any duplicates?

hujinuku

Dec 30, 2018
Why some obsessed with mom son incest? Makes no sense to me. Too deviant and creepy. I much prefer Janet the unrelated milf to Janet the MC's mom to be honest and don't understand why so many have Oedipal hangups.
maybe it's because they don't and can't have those things IRL. And the "no sense" is the part

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Sorry, please don't flame. I downloaded the update file, but I'm not sure how to update my current game. Do I just unzip everything from that update file into my current game folder and overwrite any duplicates?
Yes. Just extract whatever is in the update and replace the old files with them. You are set.

Reactions: todd0168

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I try to be extra safe by creating a copy of my existing game folder and then unzipping the update files to the duplicate folder and renaming it to the latest version.

Reactions: todd0168
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes