Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded the update but its still showing v48091 for me. No doubt ive added the files wrong, where do i extract to again?
You need the previous version as full game and the update pack/patch. Then you overwrite in the directory with the old files(full game) with the files from the update.
Where you unpack the update before this is not really important for the outcoming; you just need to move them to the game directory.
Is still on version v48091, they didn't update to the new version yet.
For the users who use th g ame updater: There is a server problem at NLT at the moment. Just wait.

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
Can I not have put the files from my old computer on an external hard drive and then put them on my new computer and download the update as usual and continue on my new computer? For some reason it's not giving me the option to continue but only start a new game.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Can I not have put the files from my old computer on an external hard drive and then put them on my new computer and download the update as usual and continue on my new computer? For some reason it's not giving me the option to continue but only start a new game.
Possible, yes. You need just to put the old saves in the correct location for your OS so the game finds it. Locations are in the discord FAQ? channel for NLT stated.
hahahahahahahaah 57kb nice one:ROFLMAO:
Yeah. AND? Its a savegame. This has such a small size. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
Possible, yes. You need just to put the old saves in the correct location for your OS so the game finds it. Locations are in the discord for NLT statet.
Can I message you? I'm not good when it comes to this stuff and I don't want to blow up the thread with questions on how to do it.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
still haven't started playing this game yet. 51% of the game complete, just need to hold on for another 49%

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes