FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Congrats to NLT for completing the game and sticking to a regular release schedule!

Overall really enjoyed the game.

Positives:
1) Great models & animations
2) Fun story - love how it interconnects with the previous game and lays 'seeds' for the upcoming one
3) Fun puzzles

Negatives:
1) The harem scenes are boring - this is the stage of the game where my interest wanes - not emotionally engaging
2) Story flow with the characters - at one point it seems like the MC is destined to be with Diana, then Sofia, and then Jessica. These changes were abrupt - especially the dropping of Dianna with no explanation.

Hopes for future games:
1) Reduce or drop the harem scenes
2) Keep the H scenes focused on one partner and make their last scenes with the MC more emotionally satisfying and provide some form of closure

Looking forward to The Genesis Order!

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So it's completed finally, hmm? Guess that's a good time to return to it and suffer through all the harem content there is, all those threesomes and other "somes" all the way to the end. Oh well, at least the first half of the game was great. Can't wait for the first half of Genesis Order (before all the harem bullshit inevitably begins).

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
My Strategy was always use vpn with megasync.
I have windscribe with 22gb and hotspot shield from microsoft store.
When I exceded the download limit I turn the vpn on and when the download started again I disabled and got full download speed.

I didn't know about this strategy of importing the file my mega account. Luckly I still got my 50gb free account that I created back in the day.
Trouble with not import to own MEGA account is that many may be trying to download same file, from same user account, at same time, using same link which slows, not connect, sometime cause disconnection etc., while when download from own account after import only one download of file ever happen and never fail in my experience. Also very quick download from cloud using purpose built MEGASync app. Import from another MEGA account to your MEGA another is instant and after import you have copy of file stored in the cloud, until you move or delete it, and can download as please. Win-win. (y)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes