Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Im not super into this game but i can recongize hard work and quality, did they mention anyway to buy it on steam or patreon is the only way?
It'll release on steam tomorrow as a matter of fact. A interesting detail is that the steam version will be in early access and this is written there :

“The full game is not yet completed. The main storyline and all quests within the main storyline are complete, but the completionist content such as side quests, bonus items, special scenes, achievements, and potential additional gameplay mechanics are still being developed.”

Approximately how long will this game be in early access?

“The full version of Treasure of Nadia, with all bonus content, will be ready in early 2022.”
So i dunno if the steam version will release with something lacking or if it's not yet fully completed in opposition to the tag here since i don't read the patreon.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
YES!!!!! One of my favorite series of games. Been waiting for completion to jump back in. I love these games so much.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say in the end all girls become pregannt with mc child or not? And author planning making another game?
Sorry you dont write anything

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Im not super into this game but i can recongize hard work and quality, did they mention anyway to buy it on steam or patreon is the only way?
it's going sale on steam this week.. you can wishlist it

update till main story will be there I think.. so till version. 92.. my best guess

Reactions: AnubiSs2167

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that the file sizes are different for the different file downloads? like Anon files has an entire other gig of data from the others. MixDrop has some extras, anyone know why? I feel like there's some shifty business going on

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes