Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Not gonna lie, all praise to NLT. In terms of update consistency, the dev is one of the best, if not the best in the business.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that the file sizes are different for the different file downloads? like Anon files has an entire other gig of data from the others. MixDrop has some extras, anyone know why? I feel like there's some shifty business going on
I'm using JDownloader and according to the interface it's the exact same file. I'm not sure if going on the individual page of each website will make any difference as far as the "claimed" size, but JD usually gets this stuff right.
That said, Mega decided I'm not worthy of getting this file, and the rest of them are so slow it's painful. I miss Nopy.

EDIT: I'm referring to the full version, I haven't checked the update!

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that the file sizes are different for the different file downloads? like Anon files has an entire other gig of data from the others. MixDrop has some extras, anyone know why? I feel like there's some shifty business going on
I've noticed that the ones with the larger files, like Anon, trigger the virus warnings. Hmmmmm... Isn't that IN-TER-ES-TING??

Just downloaded Mega with no problems. The big problem with Mega is a download limit /day for their free service, which makes some games unloadable.

Reactions: vvvv547215

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Lot of fuss about download. Here is sure fire recipe for success bootleg which work all time from f95zone MEGA link:

(1) Open free MEGA account;
(2) Download appropriate MEGASync app for OS and install;
(3) Log in to MEGA account in browser;
(4) Use MEGA link from f95zone to IMPORT game (or game update) into your own MEGA cloud storage with browser;
(5) Use MEGASync app installed in (2) to download imported file from own MEGA account direct to computer.

* If download too big to acquire in one go pause download in MEGASync and resume later after delay/tomorrow to complete. Can only pause/resume do from own free account, unless pay MEGA fee or change IP address with VPN etc. Secret is NOT to download from someone else's MEGA account but from own after import. Most game on f95zone have MEGA link which can use to do as above download. Always work for me though poor quality of recent ToN update recent make me question why I take trouble I say!

Last edited:

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
At first, congratulations for another successful closer of great game NLT media!

I am a big fan of your games since years ago.

Anyway, we need torrent for this one I think haha.

I am looking forward to play next game.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes